• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman Mad Love Grades are in!

11 posts in this topic

Good luck with your submission Bill! I think you've got four @ 9.8! Beautiful books! And normally I complain about the smaller scans but because they were clean books and clear scans it didn't leave me much to complain about! Again good luck and keep us posted! (thumbs u

Definitely Good Luck on these books -- they look nice.

But why use 4 Moderns for your coupon submission? Seems like you are leaving some coupon money on the table.

I am sure you are right, but I have a tough time deciding what to send in. I aim for OO books that will get a 9.8 that are either hot now or that I particularly like (MMPR)! Choosing 4 out of 26,000 is a little daunting for me!

But why use 4 Moderns for your coupon submission? Seems like you are leaving some coupon money on the table.

I am sure you are right, but I have a tough time deciding what to send in. I aim for OO books that will get a 9.8 that are either hot now or that I particularly like (MMPR)! Choosing 4 out of 26,000 is a little daunting for me!

I did not mean to say your books aren't worth it, etc.; just letting you know (if you didn't already) that you could maximize those coupons.

I am going through the same problem right now for my coupons: should I send in some older books that I like and will keep, or copies to get back and sell.

I did not mean to say your books aren't worth it, etc.; just letting you know (if you didn't already) that you could maximize those coupons.

I am going through the same problem right now for my coupons: should I send in some older books that I like and will keep, or copies to get back and sell.

No problem, good luck with your selection! I don't sell anything, ever!

Good luck with your submission Bill! I think you've got four @ 9.8! Beautiful books! And normally I complain about the smaller scans but because they were clean books and clear scans it didn't leave me much to complain about! Again good luck and keep us posted! (thumbs u

Everything timern just said.

Although I graded 3 - 9.8s and 1 - 9.6, hopefully I'm wrong on the latter. :wishluck:

Oh,... 9.8 on this one. lol