• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Expansion Requests April 2014

369 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies,

Sets: Walking dead (2003), Walking dead (complete)

Books Requested: WD 122, WD 123, WD 124, WD 1 ECCC, WD 1 AZCC

Thanks

WD 1 ECCC and AZCC only belong in the complete with variants set but Not the Walking Dead (2003) set.

It appears the Walking Dead 2003 set needs to be cleaned up a little since some variants have been added.

Thanks Jeff, post cleaned up. I couldn't tell which variants you were referring to in the Standard set though.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

WD 1 ECCC and AZCC only belong in the complete with variants set but Not the Walking Dead (2003) set.

It appears the Walking Dead 2003 set needs to be cleaned up a little since some variants have been added.

Thanks Jeff, post cleaned up. I couldn't tell which variants you were referring to in the Standard set though.

Image 1st, Special Edition #1, Tyreese special, Govenor Special, Michonne Special and Walking Dead 10th anniversary.

The idea for the set initially was for original 1st print content. I believe all of these are reprints.

:hi: Hi, please add the following to the Peter Panzerfaust Set:

Book Requested: Bomb Queen #v7 #2 (aka Bomb Queen Vol. 7 #2)

Date: 01/2012

Certification: 0229563001

Book Requested: Peter Panzerfaust: Cry of the Wolf #3

Date: 02/2014

Certification: 0229563004

Bomb Queen Vol. 7 #2 contains a 5-page Peter Panzerfaust preview like Green Wake 7, Mondo 1 and Morning Glories 14.

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: nmp

Originally Posted By: supa-bad-mofo

Originally Posted By: nmp

Originally Posted By: supa-bad-mofo

How about adding price variants to the Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos set? (thumbs u

These are currently in there, but not separate. I will leave this post up here for a week to see if others agree if they should be separate. Please remind me if you don't see any changes/discussions.

:bump: ing this up! This set isn't uber popular so, discussion was,well, non-existent. I would like to see the price variants included in the set as seperate entries and assigned considerably more points that their regularly priced counterparts. They are hard to come by! (thumbs u

I will add this to the Next Set to be created. I am can not promise point changes, but will look into it when the set is being created.

So, will it remain within the Sgt. Fury and HHC set or be a stand alone set? I would rather see it within the SF&HHC set. For example, you would see #134 and then below it would be a spot for #134 $.30 Price Variant. As far as the points go, a #134 will go for about $100 CGC 9.6 while I've seen the variants priced at $350 CGC 9.4. Considering this, I believe the points should be higher!

Ok! I'm pulling this conversation in from the old set expansion request thread. I can see that there have been changes, adding the variants to the Sgt. Fury and HHC set. But, it is still messed up. There are books missing of some issues. Also, (and I may have just been assuming) but it doesn't look like we will have the option to add both a regular priced book and a variant book. It looks like the variant option was just added to the existing regularly priced book, so you still have to pick one or the other. If it is possible, I would like to see the variant like it is in many of the more modern sets that include a ton of variant covers and printings. I'd like it to look like this in the registry:

Slot Description---------------------------------------------------------------Cert#-----Grade---Score

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 133-------------------012949xxxx---8.5-------7

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 133 $.30 Variant-012946xxxx---8.5------90

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 134-------------------012281xxxx---9.4------30

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos 134 $.30 Variant-012281xxxx---5.5------40

This is likely not the proper forum for a point value discussion, but it looks like the points remain the same on the variant covers. They are dreadfully underscored in the registry and sell for 3 to 5 times the value of their regularly priced counterparts.

As stated before in the post above that you have re-posted... :

I will add this to the Next Set to be created. I am can not promise point changes, but will look into it when the set is being created.

It is not a quick-easy fix. So, it is as if I am creating a new set, therefore it is in the next Set to be created thread... added to the list.. . as I stated before. When I am creating/fixing the set points will be evaluated. I have not made any of the changes requested. I have not separated the books... it is as if I am creating a new set. This request has not been forgotten and will be taken care of... in order it was requested.

Thanks,

Nicole

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

Image 1st, Special Edition #1, Tyreese special, Govenor Special, Michonne Special and Walking Dead 10th anniversary.

The idea for the set initially was for original 1st print content. I believe all of these are reprints.

I believe this has been fixed. Let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks all!

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

I thought the idea of this set was just to eliminate variants covers, not just to eliminate reprinted material. If the former were true, then specials would belong; in the latter, they do not. However, the Special Edition #1 does have original content (the original concept story set in the 50s) so shouldn't that belong?

Hi Ladies,

Thanks

I thought the idea of this set was just to eliminate variants covers, not just to eliminate reprinted material. If the former were true, then specials would belong; in the latter, they do not. However, the Special Edition #1 does have original content (the original concept story set in the 50s) so shouldn't that belong?

Doesn't the former eliminate the latter? If the Special edition has original content then it should be included or can be discussed. Which specials would belong here under my definition?

In the former example (eliminate variants), then Walking Dead 2 2nd print or Walking Dead 50 SDCC would be eliminated, but the Michonne Special (which reprints WD 19 and the story from Playboy) would be included.

Under your definition, the Michonne, Governor, and Tyreese specials would be removed. The Special Edition (the one that looks like 50, but has Rick on the cover) would be included because it has the original pitch in it, which I think is the first time we see that in print. The 10th Anniverary Special has a unique interview in it, I think, which is the only original content it.

Ok. I still agree with my definition. Are you lobbying for a change? The idea was original content. I guess my last post should have asked if the latter eliminated all of the former.

I just checked the set. Looks fine to me although I have never read Capes or Agents. They have always been there so I'm assuming they belong. The Special #1 is there and the character special reprints are not.

:hi: Hi, please add the following to the Peter Panzerfaust Set:

Book Requested: Bomb Queen #v7 #2 (aka Bomb Queen Vol. 7 #2)

Date: 01/2012

Certification: 0229563001

Book Requested: Peter Panzerfaust: Cry of the Wolf #3

Date: 02/2014

Certification: 0229563004

Bomb Queen Vol. 7 #2 contains a 5-page Peter Panzerfaust preview like Green Wake 7, Mondo 1 and Morning Glories 14.

Thanks!

THANK YOU!!! :foryou:

I think there are a couple of mistakes in this set....

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2013)

Issue #1 has 21 total covers, however, the set currently has 22 covers

I believe this one should be removed, as all others are accounted for...

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Variant Edition

Issue #4 has 5 total covers and all Variants are accounted for except...

Guardians of the Galaxy 4 Variant Edition -

Should be...

Guardians of the Galaxy 4 Second Printing

Issue #5 is missing one cover variant

DF Mike Deodato Variant Edition

Issue #11 is missing 4 Variant covers...

Chris Samnee Animal Variant

Dale Keown Variant Cover

Dale Keown Sketch Variant Cover

Second Printing

Ok. I still agree with my definition. Are you lobbying for a change? The idea was original content. I guess my last post should have asked if the latter eliminated all of the former.

I just checked the set. Looks fine to me although I have never read Capes or Agents. They have always been there so I'm assuming they belong. The Special #1 is there and the character special reprints are not.

Not lobbying for a change, just the way I though it was arranged. If that is supposed to be the content, then Capes and Agents shouldn't be on the list, since they just have a preview of WD #1.

Hello,

I apologize for being a bother and asking for another set update..again, lol.

When you have the time, could you please update AND edit the following set:

My Little Pony (IDW) 2012-2013

Can you please ADD:

My Little Pony Micro-Series # 9 - ' Universal ' ~ IDW Publishing 11/13

And please EDIT :

My Little Pony Micro-Series # 2 - ' Universal '~ IDW Publishing 3/13

It's missing the - (dash) between "Micro-Series" and isn't slotted properly (named) with the others... not a big deal but might as well bring it to your attention. That was my mistake btw, not yours, my sincere apologies.

Once again, all the work is very appreciated, wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter! Thanks again!

Hello:

Here's my request:

set: Superman One-Shots

request: please add the regular edition to the Superman: Save the Planet 1 slot. As it is now, only the collector's edition is listed.

I'll be listing mine shortly and there is no spot for it.

PLEASE DO NOT add aseparate slot for it, but rather please put the collector's edition and the regular edition together in a single listing, such as is done with Superman: The Wedding Album and Superman Forever, among others, in that same set.

Thank you!

Hello Nicole,

Can you add the following Book to the Registry Titled Purgatori (1996-2002):

Purgatori: God Hunter #1 Premium Edition (Cert#0154710006)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following requests are also for the registry titled Purgatori (1996-2002), but they're more like clean-up requests than additions.

Can you combine the two Registry entries:

Purgatori vs. Chastity nn Deluxe Edition (2000)

Purgatori vs. Chastity 1 Premium Edition (2000)

They are the same book (cert#0125525007)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you split up the registry entry Purgatori vs. Chastity nn (2000) - it should be two different entries. Reason: each book was virtually the same except for the ending. The book with "Ending Alpha" on the front cover had Purgatori winning and the book with "Ending Omega" on the cover had Chastity winning. They're similar books but still require two different Registry entries. I know this must sound like retarded monkey stuff, but it's the right way:

Purgatori vs. Chastity nn (Ending Alpha) Cert#0125525017

Purgatori vs. Chastity nn (Ending Omega) Cert#0125525018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another request for the same registry titled Purgatori (1996-2002):

The entries titled -

Purgatori vs. Lady Death 1 Premium Edition (2001)

Purgatori vs. Lady Death Ashcan #1 Platinum Edition

are out of order....as in they are not next to each other (one is towards the middle of the registry and the other is at the bottom almost) Same goes for the entry titled

Purgatori: The Hunted Ashcan #nn Premium Edition (it's mixed in with the God Hunter entries)

My final request is for the registry titled Evil Ernie (1993-2002). At the top of the registry list you'll see entries -

Evil Ernie 1/2

Evil Ernie 1/2 Wizard Special Edition

Both are Wizard Special Editions, but with this difference - the first entry is a "Glow-in-the-Dark: cover and the second entry is a "Green Foil Edition". I noticed that you can add either book to either registry entry interchangeably. But if you add those descriptions to the entry titles it might resolve the confusion.

Well I hope I didn't bore you too much with this "stuff", but I appreciate your help regardless.

Thank You - Waylon

Please fix the following sets, all of which only have a few of the issues listed:

Geronimo: you list issues 1 - 3. I have an encapsulated #4 that I would like to register.

Strange Planets: you have (randomly?) listed only issues 1, 9 and 12. I have a nice #16 that I would like to register.

Peter Rabbit: I have the giant sized Peter Rabbit Easter Parade that I would like to register.

Hi Nicole

If you can add these to The Alex Ross cover set when you get a chance- Thanks! B

Star Wars (2012) 1 (1st printing)

Star Wars (2012) 1 (2nd printing)

Star Wars (2012) 1 (3rd printing)

Star Wars (2012) 1 (4th printing)

Star Wars (2012) 1 (sketch cover)

Star Wars (2012) 2

Star Wars (2012) 2 (sketch cover)

Star Wars (2012) 3

Star Wars (2012) 3 (sketch cover)

Star Wars (2012) 4

Star Wars (2012) 4 (sketch cover)