• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perez & Wolfman/John Romita Jr. & Sr.

31 posts in this topic

this subforum is for the announcement of signing events. I think you can ask in the main SS forum, or research in the 'appearance' thread.

Hi, does anyone know of any comic con events this year that will host both George Perez and Marv Wolfman together?

Also John Romita Sr. and his son.

Thanks!

Mike

The Romitas will be at the Florida Super Con this year.

The one and only time (so far) that Perez & Wolfman will be together will be at the Cincinnati Comic Con.

Happy hunting!

Hi, does anyone know of any comic con events this year that will host both George Perez and Marv Wolfman together?

Also John Romita Sr. and his son.

Thanks!

Mike

The Romitas will be at the Florida Super Con this year.

The one and only time (so far) that Perez & Wolfman will be together will be at the Cincinnati Comic Con.

Happy hunting!

Only John jr will be at Supercon. Sr bailed.

Wolfman will also be at TampaBay ComicCon in August

http://www.tampabaycomiccon.com/

Hoping Perez is added to this show. I don't think there are other shows that weekend and he lives pretty close to Tampa.

Cool, but I can't make the show so I need to mail my book to a facilitator to get the wolfman sig. I haven't seen anyone saying anything about it yet.

Thank God they're two different dates---otherwise I wouldn't be able to do both shows.

Balt. Sept. 7-9th

Cincy Sept. 19-21

There are 2 Cincy shows.