• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avoid ebay buyer angelas90

54 posts in this topic

That's one of those people who can't handle interacting with others. I imagine she's not exactly a charmer in real life either.

A sticker doh!

Haha. Seriously. I do stained glass for a living. Getting residue off of glass and plastic is one of the simplest things ever (which I'll do to slabs from now on to avoid the drama).

That or I'll go find the most god awful Lisa Frank stickers and put them on all slabs I ship. Gift with purchase.

Sold a slab to angelas90 on the 4th.

She received on the 7th and messaged me complaining about the comic link sticker on the slab. I offered her several suggestions for removing it easily and safely, and offered a full refund if she wanted to return it.

She responded with negative feedback.

So take the advice for what it's worth, but beware of this buyer.

Did you show the sticker in the auction?

I had a buddy tell me about a similar story. The person that neg'd him had some inexpensive items for sale of their own, so he had all his army buddies from all over buy something cheap then neg the person. After the first few my buddy called him and asked how he liked it and could expect some more. He wasn't pleased.

haha. the first thing I did was see if she had anything for sale ;)

And this is why one has two separate, and entirely unrelated eBay accounts. One for buying. One for selling.

Is 1 neg really that bad?

In the grand scheme of life, obviously no. But why would you want one, especially one that's unwarranted?

I just got a neg from someone who didn't pay in the specified timeframe, so their book was resold and I couldn't care less. People will look at the feedback, see my response (stating that the guy didn't pay and left a neg anyway) and likely see that the issue resides with the buyer being a dillhole rather than me being underhanded.

I look at sellers negs all the time - and I understand that there are probably more assclown buyers out there than crooked sellers, so I look for repeat questionable feedback issues like grading, packing, etc.

In the grand scheme of life, obviously no. But why would you want one, especially one that's unwarranted?

I just got a neg from someone who didn't pay in the specified timeframe, so their book was resold and I couldn't care less. People will look at the feedback, see my response (stating that the guy didn't pay and left a neg anyway) and likely see that the issue resides with the buyer being a dillhole rather than me being underhanded.

I look at sellers negs all the time - and I understand that there are probably more assclown buyers out there than crooked sellers, so I look for repeat questionable feedback issues like grading, packing, etc.

The negs that crack me up are the ones mycomicshop gets. 12,000+ happy customers a month and the few unhappy customers that leave negs sometimes say "beware" lol like those 12,000 are all just computer generated and their negative feedback means anything.

THIS. To me, it's not the fact that a seller has negative (I've certainly had a couple myself) as much as it's the reason for the negative. If a seller has negative fb, I always read the actual comments and decide for myself if I feel comfortable buying from the seller. If they have a couple of negs from people obvious insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, it doesn't phase me. But if they have multiple negs with comments such as "Poorly packed", then I will likely keep moving.

Hey if he mentioned the word feedback in any messages ebay will remove fb for fb extortion...

That's not necessarily true. I have taken my issue up with Ebay and supplied them with his PMs stating he will leave me negative feedback, I have reported him for Feedback Extortion and have sent multiple emails through the various Ebay channels - and I have not had a single response from Ebay. That's about all the time I care to throw at a removing an unwarranted neg. It's not that big of a deal to me anymore - sure I was bent when it first happened, but I had to move on from dwelling on it.

I had a buddy tell me about a similar story. The person that neg'd him had some inexpensive items for sale of their own, so he had all his army buddies from all over buy something cheap then neg the person. After the first few my buddy called him and asked how he liked it and could expect some more. He wasn't pleased.

lol

I like how your buddy thinks we would get along well.

Not really. Unless you have so few sales it shows like 80% FB score some buyers will skip right over without looking. If you reply to FB given without blowing your top people can usually figure out who the problem is. It's always nice to have 100% Fb if you're selling pricey stuff.

Hey if he mentioned the word feedback in any messages ebay will remove fb for fb extortion...

That's not necessarily true. I have taken my issue up with Ebay and supplied them with his PMs stating he will leave me negative feedback, I have reported him for Feedback Extortion and have sent multiple emails through the various Ebay channels - and I have not had a single response from Ebay. That's about all the time I care to throw at a removing an unwarranted neg. It's not that big of a deal to me anymore - sure I was bent when it first happened, but I had to move on from dwelling on it.

What do you mean 'not a single response'? Call them.

Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

Give one neg, two shall take their place

Hail Hydra!

Give Removing one neg, two shall take their place

ftfy :)