• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC submitters - a question for you

61 posts in this topic

I am surprised that so many think I am asking if they never check their invoice. I have edited the first post to reflect that I am asking if you never click the invoice itself to see the grades after the sub is marked "Shipped."

I think it will help, anyway.

(:

-slym

I check every day, multiple days. Have clients' subs as well as my own.

Not checking until it arrives is a sure way to eat a lot of money if CGC screws up.

You won't make me look! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LOOK!

:eek:

Slym - I just looked at your grades. They're AWESOME!

Oh yeah? Tell me my invoice number...

(:

-slym

I admire your restraint and control. I'm not like that - I was trying to find out my child's gender even before we conceived.

But seriously…nice grades

If I was busy, I could see not checking and being surprised to see the box arrive.

But work has been slow.... so I basically check every 15 minutes to see if that graded step has been changed to shipped.

If I was busy, I could see not checking and being surprised to see the box arrive.

But work has been slow.... so I basically check every 15 minutes to see if that graded step has been changed to shipped.

On my 5th check of the morning....It has been changed to Grading/Quality Control!!!

Justifies my complusive checking.

It's been years since I sent anything to them. I've only had onsites for any recent submissions.

When I did send things off, I never looked. I never even checked status other than calling Matt on a book he pressed & submitted for me a few years back (before he went to CGC).

A full day, and I haven't checked yet. I think I am safe, the urge to click the button has passed.

:)

-slym ( :wishluck: )

The Force is strong with this one.

checkitoutnow.jpg

Hope you don't mind but I'd like to piggyback off your original question Slym.

What are the thoughts on Fast Tracking?

When I think logically I cannot justify it. Paying them extra to hurry up just so I can get the book faster, but when I do get it, I just put it away...:shrug:

With that said, I still do it every time....there's something wrong with me. :screwy:

Heh, I figured Fast Track is for the people who are selling the books they get graded. If the books were for my personal collection, I definitely wouldn't spend the $10 per book extra.

Seeing as how these are all going to be sold off, I should have FT'd them. My next batch definitely will be Fast Tracked through.

-slym