• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Campbell

20 posts in this topic

just wrap a torn off dark horse cover around the dynamite you want. Cut out a window in the DH cover, then custom bag it and all the handler will see is the Dark Horse cover.. Sign, take off DH cover and you have a dynamite book

just wrap a torn off dark horse cover around the dynamite you want. Cut out a window in the DH cover, then custom bag it and all the handler will see is the Dark Horse cover.. Sign, take off DH cover and you have a dynamite book

(tsk)

This is why Artists and Art Reps complain about CGC.

Someone please give me the cliff notes? Whats going on with the Dynamite/Dark Horse covers?

I would guess a Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness book would be ok?

As I recall, Dynamite not only used Mr. Campbell's image without permission, but has also never compensated him for past or present usage of it. He didn't get his money, so he won't sign their stuff.

I would assume the Marvel Zombies is out as well since it has a Dynamite logo on the cover.