• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All New Ultimates from Marvel

10 posts in this topic

I'm a huge Miles Morales fan and have been read all the ultimate series for as long as I can remember. That being said, this was one of the worst comics I've ever read in my life. I seriously hope they do something about it.

I'm a huge Miles Morales fan and have been read all the ultimate series for as long as I can remember. That being said, this was one of the worst comics I've ever read in my life. I seriously hope they do something about it.

Haha really? Why? I really enjoyed it and almost started this thread to talk about how excited I was for the book. What didn't you like?

Anyone still reading the title? I read issue 2 and instantly emailed my LCS to drop the title. Wow it was awful. I really enjoyed the first issue, as seen above, but man that was rough.

The art wasn't great and the story was worse. It jumped in to quick and I had a hard time keeping up. I also had a hard time telling characters apart and fulling understanding who was who. I totally missed the Styx and Stones thing at first. I also have no idea what or how their powers worked.

I thought we might see a resurgence of the Universe, but I think the whole is only getting deeper.

Styx and Stone, like the 616 Universe Styx and Stone...?

They fought Spidey during a Venom arc.

Pretty random to bring them into the Ultimate Universe mix….

Yea it was very odd and sort of rushed. I think, if I read it right, one of them died too. It was weird.