• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Never-ending Debate! Marvel vs Dc!

80 posts in this topic

Check out my article and let me know what you think......

http://voices.yahoo.com/who-king-12593943.html?cat=2

This article does not state that Marvel has made more money lol because that was not the question. The question is who is more watchable! Enjoy guys and gals

Right now I say marvel is only for the fact their Movies and Animated shows are more prevalent

It's going to be Marvel for me. They've had their fare share of flops, but they've also had a ton of successful films, which are incredibly fun to watch!

Furthermore, I would take take the opening Nightcrawler scene in X2 over just about any DC movie.

Im going to be honest here, the only good DC movies to me were All 3 Batman movies/Darknight trilogy and Man of Steel. Now DC shows in my opinon the only good show was Arrow..

Now Marvel on the other hand Avengers was good The Punisher with Tom Jane was good, thor 2 was meh, Captain America 1 Was good Winter Soldier was one of my favorite Comic book movies just behind ManOf Steel. And the only good Iron Man wasThe first.. But yeah I would have to say i like them both the same.. Oh yeah forgot to add Agents Of Shield, the show started out crappy then got a little better down the road.. But yea just my 2c

Marvel have the better films just through quantity, DC have a better hit ratio for me. Captain America was poor, Thor was boring, Hulk's were unwatchable, Iron Man was terrific but was followed by two of the worst films i've ever seen. Avengers was good overall but they could have cut 30 minutes for me, and the plot was pretty bad, the final action scene was brilliant though. I hated the one liner comedy aspect of alot of these films, DC get negative reactions because there are no funny parts in their films but cheap gags aren't the answer.

Cap 2 looks good though, hopefully Chris Evans doesn't get much screen time

This article does not state that Marvel has made more money lol because that was not the question. The question is who is more watchable! Enjoy guys and gals

Although lately Marvel live-action movies have really done an amazing job, I thought your summary of the situation was very fair to both companies.

At the end of the day Marvel may have more successful franchises and more movies, but it is not enough to crown them the King.

DC Animation has been non-stop incredible, with creative leaders like Bruce Timm to make its efforts really shine bright. If only Warner could say the same in matching the past few years' live-action movies. But let's see what their CEO has up his sleeve, which he must deliver now that he has made some interesting statements in interviews.

that is true but look at all of Marvels movies they have more that you wouldn't watch than Dc does.

Exactley DC approached there characters more solid, in my opinion anyways.. Marvel did good too, like winter soldier was an excelent approach on there characters.

Yeah im hoping the same with his new Netflix show, hope it's done right..

I agree with you on those spidey movies.. In the first recent Amazing Spiderman movie i felt Gwens cop dad did more damage to the lizard than spiderman did.. lol

This article does not state that Marvel has made more money lolbecause that was not the question. The question is who is more watchable! Enjoy guys and gals

Although lately Marvel live-action movies have really done an amazing job, I thought your summary of the situation was very fair to both companies.

At the end of the day Marvel may have more successful franchises and more movies, but it is not enough to crown them the King.

DC Animation has been non-stop incredible, with creative leaders like Bruce Timm to make its efforts really shine bright. If only Warner could say the same in matching the past few years' live-action movies. But let's see what their CEO has up his sleeve, which he must deliver now that he has made some interesting statements in interviews.

lol

1. That's the only question that matters.

2. Animation? lol Winners are only interested in the $$$. Of which Marvel made billions in the last several years and will again this year, and many more years decades to come. Losers whine about doing their best (animation). Winners go home and spoon the prom queen! (box office, toys, TV revenue, etc, etc, etc,)

MARVEL RULES !!! :headbang:

Right now Marvel has a single title I enjoy, it's not a monthly, and not on the main imprint. Criminal, the only readable Marvel comic.

DC has an entire imprint full of awesome comics I enjoy. Vertigo. I've read more comics from Vertigo this year than any other publisher.

Losers whine about doing their best (animation).

I know. Those animated movies don't count, do they?

At least not at the box office

Rio 2 will make billions of dollar as fans from all across the galaxy flock to Earth to see this at least 40-50 times per individual being, and purchase multiple Blu-Rays for their households (Earth-based and beyond).

:gossip: Is that how to post such crazy talk based on wild statements and nutty assumptions?

(shrug)