• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So This Is What Heaven Looks Like.... (Detective Comics eBay Auction)

48 posts in this topic

also, why is it only a 3 day listing ? don't like it. Only 1 high ticket item ( AC3 sale ) to his feedback credit. The rest is for electronic equipment. Weird.

also, why is it only a 3 day listing ? don't like it. Only 1 high ticket item ( AC3 sale ) to his feedback credit. The rest is for electronic equipment. Weird.

maybe he owes taxes in three days?

Keith has these books. He did back out on a deal with me this year after committing to purchase a book (an action 3 no less) but we have spoken and I know folks that he has bought these big books from. So the listing is legit.

I think the price is a bit steep. With those grades you are looking at each book going for 18-23K IMO. I think 65K would be a fair amount, but over 90 is a wee bit of a stretch I believe. BUT, you only need one person to hit that BIN button to make it legitimate.

I think the price is a bit steep. With those grades you are looking at each book going for 18-23K IMO. I think 65K would be a fair amount, but over 90 is a wee bit of a stretch I believe. BUT, you only need one person to hit that BIN button to make it legitimate.

Thought so. Price on the Sh4 looked high too.

What do you think of the asking price?
the 31 is 20-22k. Would be more if not for slightly brittle. That's Bunky and Graham's former copy. The 29 is 25k tops and the 35 at 22k. So that's about $65k-$70k FMV I'm thinking. Perhaps Keith is looking for an offer of 80k+ based on the BIN. Always nice to see pre robins.

What do you think of the asking price?
the 31 is 20-22k. Would be more if not for slightly brittle. That's Bunky and Graham's former copy. The 29 is 25k tops and the 35 at 22k. So that's about $65k-$70k FMV I'm thinking. Perhaps Keith is looking for an offer of 80k+ based on the BIN. Always nice to see pre robins.

you forgot me :mad: ...I bought the tec 31 from bunky's and Jamie bought it from me lol