• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kill Your eBay Comic Book Competition - Use Watermarks in Photos

25 posts in this topic

Which one of you guys are trying to scam me?

Also, who is selling the Ninjak? No collection is complete without one.

Hilarious thread. I find ebay watermarks to be annoying, especially when they distract from the image of the book I actually want to view. Seller feedback is usually more than enough for me to decide whether or not to place a bid.

Why do some people feel the need to try and embarrass and belittle others? You guys are better than that. I didn't think the comments were funny at all. You can show the guy how ineffective the watermark is without giving him such cr@p about it.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

The OP's first post ever was on how to "kill" and "destroy" others, while advertising for himself and calling other ebay sellers fools. A little good ribbing when the central premise of the advice is flawed seems fair.

Why do some people feel the need to try and embarrass and belittle others? You guys are better than that. I didn't think the comments were funny at all. You can show the guy how ineffective the watermark is without giving him such cr@p about it.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Come now, Surfer. I think you overstate a bit.

You can't storm the boards with expert opinions and not expect a bit of tomfoolery when your ideas are easily dismissed.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Dude...get a sense of humor...buy one if you have to.

And are you seriously pasting your registry points into every post? lol What's up with that?

The OP's first post ever was on how to "kill" and "destroy" others, while advertising for himself and calling other ebay sellers fools. A little good ribbing when the central premise of the advice is flawed seems fair.

This.

Do something a bit ridiculous and you should expect to some ribbing. Calling it belittling is almost as hyperbolic as saying "kill your Ebay competition."