• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for an explanation

20 posts in this topic

Why was the book placed in one of those? None of the tecs I have managed so far (in the 40s) look like that.

I checked the Heritage archives for Tec 49 sales and of close to 7-8 copies sold, none were placed in a magazine holder.

Weird. (shrug)

I've owned a couple old Action comics that were put into the Magazine holder. Mine had spine rolls that made them a little too wide for the regular holder. Your doesn't look like it has a spine roll, but GA DC never seems to have any exact dimensions. This Tec must have just been a little too wide for the regular holder.

I've owned a couple old Action comics that were put into the Magazine holder. Mine had spine rolls that made them a little too wide for the regular holder. Your doesn't look like it has a spine roll, but GA DC never seems to have any exact dimensions. This Tec must have just been a little too wide for the regular holder.

Yep. I have some GA books that are pretty snug in their holders and several that were put in magazine-size holders. I assume they make a judgement as to whether putting them in a regular holder risks damage.

Organization is messy too, especially if you are OCD. I can't keep my Speed 2 in the same box with my other Speeds.

Just crack it out, trim it down to the desired size and re-submit . . . :insane:

Organization is messy too, especially if you are OCD. I can't keep my Speed 2 in the same box with my other Speeds.

Just crack it out, trim it down to the desired size and re-submit . . . :insane:

:idea: Might get a PQ bump too.

Not gonna go for it. My OCD would kill me.

I have the exact problem- GA books in magazine holders. :(

As was already stated, sometimes a spine roll will make it impossible for a GA to fit into their normal holders.

I did like the comment about it being an Ashcan... lol