• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALAMO CITY COMIC CON - SEPT. 26-28, 2014 (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

125 posts in this topic

First Beers on me!!! :)

I may end up taking you up on this generous offer... :baiting:

Same here, although can't go to over board... Not that I don't like to drink in excess and then go swimming around the River Walk singing show toons, but I just have to pay my CGC bill afterwards.

Same here, although can't go to over board... Not that I don't like to drink in excess and then go swimming around the River Walk singing show toons, but I just have to pay my CGC bill afterwards.

If you promise to swim in the River Walk while singing show tunes I doubt you'll have any trouble finding folks to shout you drinks.

it's solid but with the exception of norm breyfogle, there is a ton of overlap with the austin show the next weekend. I think I am going to defer to the austin show and hope that:

a. the guests don't jet to go to ACL

b. ACL being the same weekend means a sparser crowd

If you promise to swim in the River Walk while singing show tunes I doubt you'll have any trouble finding folks to shout you drinks.

My liver should be fully recovered after Dragoncon and the Marriott bar across the street has Happy Hour specials!!!!

Would it be better to pre-order tickets or buy Saturday passes at the door? Any danger of a sell-out? So many shows have crazy lines to pick up pre-ordered tickets, while the day-of purchases have a shorter line, so I'd like to go the more efficient route if I'm not going to get shut out entirely.

I volunteered last year.......Pre-order ....better yet get there Friday and dont be in the mess that is Saturday registration lines. That being said I expect them to be prepared this year.