• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALAMO CITY COMIC CON - SEPT. 26-28, 2014 (SAN ANTONIO, TX)

125 posts in this topic

Hi:

I was talking with Norm Breyfogle (Famed 80s/90s Batman artist on DETECTIVE COMICS) asking if he was going to attend any shows and this will be one of them. The guest list includes:

- Norm Breyfogle

- Davd Finch

- Don Kramer

- Kevin Eastman

- Stephen Platt

- Graham Nolan

- Carlos D'Anda

- More Guests: http://alamocitycomiccon.com/guest/

It looks like a really decent show. I'm sure more guests will be announced as we get closed to the date.

***Let me know if any reps are going. Need Breyfogle's autograph!***

What's the word on this one? Will it be worth a reasonably lengthy drive to check out? I could be talked into heading down, but I don't want to drive like 7 hours to find out there are no decent dealers there...

What's the word on this one? Will it be worth a reasonably lengthy drive to check out? I could be talked into heading down, but I don't want to drive like 7 hours to find out there are no decent dealers there...

hopefully

if the new price doesn't turn off the dealers.

Media list updated:

David Yost (Blue MMPR Power Ranger)

Walter Jones (Black MMPR Power Ranger)

Karen Ashley (Yellow MMPR Power Ranger)

Austin St. John (Red MMPR Power Ranger)

Andrew McCarthy (St. Elmo's Fire, Pretty in Pink, Weekend at Bernie's)

Terry Kiser (Weekend at Bernie's)

Jonathan Silverman (Weekend at Bernie's)

Steve Lund (SyFy's Bitten)

Greyson Hoult (SyFy's Bitten)

Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bamba)

Tom Kane (Star Wars: Clone Wars)

Roger Jackson (Scream Saga)

Demolotion Ax&Smash (WWF tag team)

Emily Kinney (The Walking Dead)

Scott Wilson (The Walking Dead)

Irone Singleton (The Walking Dead)

Chandler Riggs (The Walking Dead)

Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad)

Jamie Kennedy (Scream Trilogy)

Comic Book Men (Ming Chen, Bryan Johnson, Mike Zapcic)

Tito Santana (WWF wrestler)

Linda Hamilton (The Exorcist)

Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens)

Nichelle Nichols (Star Trek)

Maryse (exWWE diva)

Lita (ExWWE diva)

Based on this guest list I'm thinking it is unlikely I make the drive. I'm really starting to get irritated by "professional cosplayers" being given billing on a guest list for a comic show.

Based on this guest list I'm thinking it is unlikely I make the drive. I'm really starting to get irritated by "professional cosplayers" being given billing on a guest list for a comic show.

+1

I will be set up there, and I have good comic books :sumo:

I will be set up there, and I have good great comic books :sumo:

Fixed that for you, Roger. Wish I could come down but OKC to SA is a little too far.

I will be set up there, and I have good comic books :sumo:

That's certainly sounding promising! I'm definitely leaning towards checking it out. hm