• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas + C2E2 Spidey Variants- Amazing Spiderman 1 Stan Lee CGC SS 9.8 Pre-Sales

35 posts in this topic

Amazing Spiderman Color Variant (By Skottie Young)

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $150 + Skottie Young= Add $10

The J Scott Campbell Amazing Spiderman 1 Variant

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $190 + $25 Add J Scott Campbell

:takeit:

All PM's replied too.

Cut off for the Skottie Youngs will be Wednesday of this week!

Thanks again for all of the orders, I hope everyone had a fantastic and restful Holiday weekend!

All the best,

Sean

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of Electro retold. (ASM 9)

Color Variant Raw = $20

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $150

Skottie Young= Add $10

max2_zps3aba7bb7.jpg

:takeit: x 1

Stan Lee signature fast tracked

This cover features Stan Lee reading to some "young" ASM fans. Inside this issue is the origin of Electro retold. (ASM 9)

Color Variant Raw = $20

CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Signature Series Fast Track= $150

Skottie Young= Add $10

max2_zps3aba7bb7.jpg

:takeit: x 1

Stan Lee & Skottie Young signature fast tracked

+ 1 ungraded copy of Stan Lee sketch variant by Young

If I should be expecting payment by check please pm me and let me know a check is on the way.

If paying by paypal please try to take care of it today or tomorrow.

****For C2E2 Young Presales only thanks!***********

Hello,

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone who purchased a presale of this book.

This batch of books was damaged.

All of the books will not achieve 9.8 by any means.

To counteract that we are getting all of the books FULL PRESSED via fast track pressing. This is a significant extra expense for us that we are undertaking so that we know we did everything we could to get our clients 9.8's.!

We hope that this will secure enough 9.8's so that we may meet everyone's pre-orders.

IF we do not meet your pre-sale request we will REFUND you in Full and please accept our apology if this happens.

Raw buyers-

The condition of the books led us to be uncertain of their future 9.8 potential.

We still cherry picked very nice copies and plan to fill our pre-orders with those.

Please be advised we have to press all of our CGC Submissions in hopes of getting a 9.8.

Our copies are the nicest of the bunch however you may not get a 9.8 If you want a refund pm me or else I will complete your order..

Thank you!

Sean

Hello,

I wanted to take a minute to update everyone who purchased a presale of this book.

This batch of books was damaged.

All of the books will not achieve 9.8 by any means.

To counteract that we are getting all of the books FULL PRESSED via fast track pressing. This is a significant extra expense for us that we are undertaking so that we know we did everything we could to get our clients 9.8's.!

We hope that this will secure enough 9.8's so that we may meet everyone's pre-orders.

IF we do not meet your pre-sale request we will REFUND you in Full and please accept our apology if this happens.

Thanks for doing your best to get it taken care of for everyone, Sean. Obviously dealing with CGC's schedule, but any idea when you expect to hear back about the books? Thanks.