• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spread - Justin Jordan and Kyle Strahm

249 posts in this topic

Hi IntoAnother! From what I said earlier about Justin Jordan's Twitter post, all we know for a fact is that there will be up to 2 exclusives at his booth for NYCC. They may or may not be Spread related. Most likely they are, with speculation ranging from a variant for issue 1 or later, a No figure, or something else.

Got 2 copies of 1 2nd print today from ebay...unfortunately the shipper didn't bag or board them and just crammed them between 2 pieces of cardboard.

nice bent corners.

:sick:

I have quite a few, but most showed up with a common spine tick. I've got 1 9.8 candidate. Hoping it makes the grade, as that cover is too great to not slab.

I skipped #1 because I thought it was a horror spin of Lone Wolf.

The art looked like garbage too.

But after reading it, I was quite impressed. And the art worked very well with the writing style.

Patrick

Issue #2 shows a little of No's personality and like Napoleon Dynamite, his mad skillz. :D The personality was a pleasant surprise. I was expecting the stoic, somber, and ruthless fighter/survivor/killer but got a lot more. I also like that the creeps in the book aren't limited to the monsters. There appear to be many bad guys with different levels of villainy. This book is fun to read with lots of action but is considerably more complex than I was expecting it to be. In other words, I love it ! :banana:

I'm guessing a 9.8 of the second print is going to be few and far between. I looked over 30 or so and could only pull two candidates.

I had 4 copies of the 2nd print and submitted 2 for on site grading at Wizard World. Both came back 9.8

I have one up on eBay now and a third eye variant also. I'm going to let both ride via auction and see where they end up. :wishluck:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111444408151?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649