• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spread - Justin Jordan and Kyle Strahm

249 posts in this topic

I'm not interested.

Thanks?

I could just e-mail Kyle for sketches?

A Justin / Kyle signing is in the works for fall at my dump.

Again:

??

Seems relevant to the thread topic to me, and I'm guessing anyone else who isn't rude for fun.

+1

Larry, Nexus' comment was for everyone in this thread and not directed at you. There is no reason to be rude. Just don't say anything. Also, it is great that you're working on a signing. I'm sure there are quite a few shop owners that can do that as well. The difference between them and you? They don't come here and act like a complete person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed telling people about it.

You would think that after 2000 posts you'd know that when you quick reply to a thread it automatically includes the screen name of the previous poster in the heading of the post. That's just how the software works. If your post isn't quoted, it's probably not directed at you.

You would think that after 2000 posts you'd know that when you quick reply to a thread it automatically includes the screen name of the previous poster in the heading of the post. That's just how the software works. If your post isn't quoted, it's probably not directed at you.

and seven years

See...That was directed at Solar. That is how the message board works.

Was in London today to see a show.... So managed to persuade my wife into a trip to Forbidden Planet.

Surprised to see they have around 100 #1's still sitting on the shelves.

Half regular cover and half third eye.

They also still had stacks of Outcast #1, Southern Bastards #1 ( jet pack, regular or third eye).... Along with many others.

Found it quite sad they had not sold as I love all these books!

Was in London today to see a show.... So managed to persuade my wife into a trip to Forbidden Planet.

Surprised to see they have around 100 #1's still sitting on the shelves.

Half regular cover and half third eye.

They also still had stacks of Outcast #1, Southern Bastards #1 ( jet pack, regular or third eye).... Along with many others.

Found it quite sad they had not sold as I love all these books!

not everyone gets suckered into the hype

I feel bad for the fellow who bought 50 Outcast #1's at $10 a pop. You can still get them for cover from Midtown (limit 1) and FB as you point out. :tonofbricks:

PT-barnum-MONEY-GETTING-Poster-333x490.jpg

I think everyone has a story of walking into a store and there are copies of a hot comic for sale at cover. doesn't mean it's not selling well...just means that the people who are willing to pay more aren't able to be at that particular store to buy them cheap.

I loved the first issue and love the 1B second print cover even more. I was very surprised to hear this book had a print run under 25,000.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/08/01/spread-1-print-run/

Not that the run isn't good but for some reason I was expecting a Lazarus or Velvet sized run. (shrug)

but the book hasn't come out yet? Wouldn't there be a list of comic book stores you could call and get copies from?

I struggled to find any at my LCS that were even carrying the 2nd print and the one that did said they were limited (I secured 2). The 1st print was the same, they were all out on first day with one exception where I was lucky enough to grab a few copies.

Really enjoyed the first issue and that 2nd print cover is awesome!

I loved the first issue and love the 1B second print cover even more. I was very surprised to hear this book had a print run under 25,000.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2014/08/01/spread-1-print-run/

Not that the run isn't good but for some reason I was expecting a Lazarus or Velvet sized run. (shrug)

Wow. I was expecting 40-45k myself.