• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day May 3, 2014 What's on your list?

35 posts in this topic

I'm surprised no one is talking about this but Fantagraphics Hip Hop Family Tree looks awesome.

I read the TPB and I liked it, and when I had a chance to, I read the FCBD promo.

I like it.

Is there also where you are suppose to put shamlessly put FCBD posters?

FCBD_POSTER_Layout1_zps4e54556a.gif

This is the book i looking forward to the most.

Just got back from Half Priced Books. Knew it wasn't affiliated with FCBD due to the "make a purchase get a free comic book" shenanigans going on... but still find it kinda sleazy it just "happens" to be going on this same day. Feel bad for anyone who goes there looking for the actual FCBD books.

On the bright side, and with this in mind...

Picked up Uncanny X-Men #317 (first Blink), X-Men #37, and got X-Factor Annual #3 for "free".

meh, not bad imho.

Now off to some actual comic shops. Have a great FCBD everyone! Happy hunting true believers! (thumbs u

Here's what I walked out of my LCS on FCBD. Yes there was a limit of 5 ! since I bought other items from him he was cool enough to look the other way (thumbs u

006_zps28037123.jpg

:facepalm: Sucks that I forgot to pick up Mouse Guard ! But I did get this cool self publish book called Muck Man :cool: I had Bruce sign it & put a sweet sketch for me inside the book :headbang:

007_zps48d4bd98.jpg