• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New grading company

286 posts in this topic

Seriously... 3 pages in and still nothing.... I'm not impressed.

I'm gonna start my own grading company... with blackjack... and hookers!

:takeit:

I'll start with a 3.0 and work my way up.

With the books, or the hookers.... cuuuuuuuz 3.0 hookers will definitely get you crabs...

:fear::roflmao:

Yep. This is the lamest soft opening ever. They're not even serving hors d' oeuvres.

(And yes, I googled how to spell that.)

We wont do hors d' oeuvre, but our walk through grading will have a windowed area where you can watch your book being graded. Lap dances are extra.

The only thing soft about our opening will be the shag carpets in our fancy entry way.

Yep. This is the lamest soft opening ever. They're not even serving hors d' oeuvres.

We wont do hors d' oeuvre, but our walk through grading will have a windowed area where you can watch your book being graded. Lap dances are extra.

The only thing soft about our opening will be the shag carpets in our fancy entry way.

All you need left is a name.

Nylon or polyester?

With the books, or the hookers.... cuuuuuuuz 3.0 hookers will definitely get you crabs...

That was the joke!

I don't joke about crabs. Nothing ruins a first date like a nagging crotch itch. Step it up to the 4.0 class my friend. The eye patch may throw you, but who's not into pirates right?! (thumbs u

That was the joke!

I don't joke about crabs. Nothing ruins a first date like a nagging crotch itch. Step it up to the 4.0 class my friend. The eye patch may throw you, but who's not into pirates right?! (thumbs u

…gotta love insider info!

Nylon or polyester?

Alpaca.

Nylon or polyester?

Alpaca.

I'm there.

Well, I've been interested to see CGC's reaction to threads like this inevitably being started. :popcorn: