• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hot Tub Time Machine

42 posts in this topic

Well, if we are dreaming...

I'd write a letter to myself in the 70's that pointed all all of the best investment picks and lottery numbers for the decades to come.

The first lotto and I would take all the first winnings and invest it in Mircosoft.

Once the stock market crash of 1987 happened I would do with my stocks exactly what Trumph did. In 1993 I would create a company that would create and buy every dot com handle I could of the fortune 500 companies (and sell them one million each).

In the 1998 I would sell everything and invest in Apple. I would be involved in all the dot com public booms that went public.

In 2001 I would buy all the Marvel rights and make the best movies known to man kind!

Stan Lee would be my shoe shine boy!

I haven't watched Time Cop in a few months, but aren't you guys worried about causing some kind of a time pair-of-ducks by speculating on those books. I mean wouldn't it cause a butterfly effect on those book's value anyway, causing X-Force #1 to explode.

If I were to go back back to Denver in 1976 and bring back the church collection, I might arrive back to find the comic industry had collapsed in the 1980s and CGC never formed, meaning this forums never exi........

I would go back to when stan lee was a child and bop him really hard on the head as to cause severe head trauma, that way he can't take credit for all the characters he created. that way he can't sign every marvel book in the known universe.
that way he doesn't appear in a cameo in every marvel movie that's produced.