• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 74 GRADE IS IN with GRADER NOTES

36 posts in this topic

:o With some of the grades that have been coming from CGC as of late this one is a bit of a shock! Considering how harsh I am grading the scans the 9.0 doesn't seem justified. Did you request graders notes on this one? :o

Just an observation here. On the back cover top edge about 1" to the left of the spine I see a dark spot with what looks like a light water mark around it. Could be the light or the scanner, or I could just be wrong.

Second, there could be a multitude of things going on in the interior. Dog eared pages, tears, writing, ink marks, stains, etc. Too many people want to judge a whole grade by the outside and don't do a careful enough inspection of the inside. Just saying.

If you feel the book is that nice.

Get the notes or just straight crack and resub. :wishluck:

I know it is hard now the grade has been posted but what does it look like to you ARK?

I would give a 9.2 off the scans.

I also wonder about the interior and what looks to be a small spine split on the bottom and what DR.X is seeing on top BC.

If you feel the book is that nice.

Get the notes or just straight crack and resub. :wishluck:

I know it is hard now the grade has been posted but what does it look like to you ARK?

I would give a 9.2 off the scans.

I also wonder about the interior and what looks to be a small spine split on the bottom and what DR.X is seeing on top BC.

And, a nice 9.0 ASM #74 is nothing to sneeze at . . . nice book! (thumbs u

These are SA books people, not grade-inflated Coppers. :sumo:;)

I don't have the barcode number yet to get the grader notes.

You can usually figure out the cert. #, with your invoice. The # starts with your invoice #, and adds the last four digits in order on the invoice. The first book will end with "001", the next is "002" and so on.

Just an observation here. On the back cover top edge about 1" to the left of the spine I see a dark spot with what looks like a light water mark around it. Could be the light or the scanner, or I could just be wrong.

Second, there could be a multitude of things going on in the interior. Dog eared pages, tears, writing, ink marks, stains, etc. Too many people want to judge a whole grade by the outside and don't do a careful enough inspection of the inside. Just saying.

Yeah that is true and I understand there is more to the grade than BC and FC hence why i asked what else was wrong with it.