• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

200 posts in this topic

I would also like to congratulate all of my fellow 10 seeds. Crimebuster, DavidtheDavid, Warlord, Gsims718, Balham's Finest & sd2416 Undefeated in the first round!!

Heck yeah! :)

But I think I'm out this round.

And here's my studied analysis of the books in this round. It's okay to discuss books, right? Just in case, I'll use spoiler tags.

36996821.jpg

Btw, contests over people. Pack it up and go home. Got a :takeit: after i submitted my grades, which can only mean that CGC was wrong, my grades were right, I auto win the tourney and am now a paid consultant /trainer for CGC :acclaim:

starting to feel like kav with multiple consecutive posts, I gotta go take a short break.....:sorry:

Darn, I got that too. I felt so special for just a second. Last time I got a Funny Post - he is just messing with my mind again!

I got the :takeit: also...he's just messing with all of us!

I would like to see past scores listed also in the brackets....

Thanks for the reminder. It just occurred to me today that I wasn't adding that to the bracket. Will try to get to it tomorrow.

No reminders this week - if they can't remember to post grades at this point they shouldn't win. My 2c.

I agree, no reminders. It pissed me off so much that blowie sent me a reminder, that I waited to 15 minutes to the deadline to submit my grades. Suck it blowie!!