• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing Questions

11 posts in this topic

Pressing and cleaning is a new concept for me. Is this a good option for a comic. If so, in what case does it make sense? How much does it cost, and who are considered reliable/credible "pressers"? Any help would be great, Thanks in advance,

I found the exchange above sufficiently tedious and superfluous so as call for the passage of a new Rule, to help ease the pain. Despite my considerable ennui and generalized state of refractory turpitude, I somehow managed to locate my exceedingly rare and wholly imaginary "Omnibus of Obtuse Regulation," subtitled "Guaranteed Rectification of the Ridiculous." Imagine my excitement! I took the tome in hand, gently blew off the considerable dust, and (believe it or not!) its parchment pages fell open to this very provision:

4 (a) i: TEDIOUS REVISITATION of the same miserable the argument on more than 4, 999 occasions, with no reasonable basis for believing that doing so shall produce anything of positive value whatsoever, either general or specific, to any members of this Forum or their pets, shall henceforth be deemed to be an Obnoxious Offense calling for the imposition of appropriate penalty, which penalty shall involve having the offending party pick up the tab for all other forum members that may be present at the next opportunity.

4 (a) i: Definitions. "Opportunity" as used above shall apply to and include any subsequent occasion at which fifteen (15) members plus one, are gathered together in one physical location, in reasonable proximity to a fine bar, liquor store, or 7-11, and thirsty.

I found the exchange above sufficiently tedious and superfluous so as call for the passage of a new Rule, to help ease the pain. Despite my considerable ennui and generalized state of refractory turpitude, I somehow managed to locate my exceedingly rare and wholly imaginary "Omnibus of Obtuse Regulation," subtitled "Guaranteed Rectification of the Ridiculous." Imagine my excitement! I took the tome in hand, gently blew off the considerable dust, and (believe it or not!) its parchment pages fell open to this very provision:

4 (a) i: TEDIOUS REVISITATION of the same miserable the argument on more than 4, 999 occasions, with no reasonable basis for believing that doing so shall produce anything of positive value whatsoever, either general or specific, to any members of this Forum or their pets, shall henceforth be deemed to be an Obnoxious Offense calling for the imposition of appropriate penalty, which penalty shall involve having the offending party pick up the tab for all other forum members that may be present at the next opportunity.

4 (a) i: Definitions. "Opportunity" as used above shall apply to and include any subsequent occasion at which fifteen (15) members plus one, are gathered together in one physical location, in reasonable proximity to a fine bar, liquor store, or 7-11, and thirsty.

Welcome to the boards :) 08/08/10 :)

You are going to fit right in :)