• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had supermans powers for 48 hours what would you do?

54 posts in this topic

Fly counter clockwise around the earth and rewind time back to when I was 18 and make some very different choices in life.

Oh, and destroy nukes and such.

I would search the earth,finding all the undiscovered GA collections out there using my xray vision,rob the most evil of people of their dough,then pay the people with said collections FMV for them and repeat with SA then BA until I ran out of time.And would fly around the sun to make more time if needed.

Not to be selfish but I agree. The first 24 hours is mine. I want to explore the Earth and then explore space. After that I will quickly make some changes in the world.

I would not make changes to the world because who knows what that may cause through effect.

I WOULD go to the store and buy bags and bags of charcoal and spend the time with my super strong hands and heat vision compressing a lot of large flawless diamonds. I would then use my super abilities to cut them into perfect stones.

Then I would probably sit on them worrying how the timeline would be impacted if I actually tried selling or trading them.

:(