• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + April 24-26, 2015, It's Never To Early.

237 posts in this topic

Did they forget to book any celebrities?

I do not recognize anyone on the guest list.

I wish they could get Rose McIver.

whoever is in charge of talent - both celebrities and comics got real lazy this year. may be the least exciting lineup yet.

After much debate, it's looking like I will most likely be at C2E2 again this year - at least for Friday and Saturday.

I'm guessing they'll announce a couple bigger names in the coming weeks. I usually spend all my money on hotel and books anyway, but it's nice to have the opportunity to meet or get something signed by interesting people. I paid for my first celebrity con autograph 2 weeks ago at Planet Comicon (Scott Wilson) and have no regrets.

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I received confirmation that Jock is going to be at C2E2 this year. I'm super excited to get my Detective Comics and Wytches signed.

(thumbs u very excited. Where did you see this?

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I received confirmation that Jock is going to be at C2E2 this year. I'm super excited to get my Detective Comics and Wytches signed.

I am hoping to get a small sketch by him. Also Dragotta will be there. The art auction for charity should be fun Saturday.

good point on site grading and pressing is a major plus as c2e2 continues to grow I think we will see it there shortly

So now CGC is going to do onsite grading at C2E2? lol

They did it last year at expensive prices.

Not that bad. Their onsite grading is slight high than submitting comic books to CGC. I am happy to have my books being graded and slabbed within few days rather than waiting 3-4 months. My books were sold right away.

C2E2 is opening for only three days. I don't think CGC will able to do the onsite grading but they will grade the books in only one and half days at MegaCon and Philly (three day shows). Wizard World Chicago-Con has four days. Baltimore and Chicago are only places that open for four days. CGC can grade the books in 2 1/2 to 3 days.

good point on site grading and pressing is a major plus as c2e2 continues to grow I think we will see it there shortly

Not that bad. Their onsite grading is slight high than submitting comic books to CGC. I am happy to have my books being graded and slabbed within few days rather than waiting 3-4 months. My books were sold right away.

C2E2 is opening for only three days. I don't think CGC will able to do the onsite grading but they will grade the books in only one and half days at MegaCon and Philly (three day shows). Wizard World Chicago-Con has four days. Baltimore and Chicago are only places that open for four days. CGC can grade the books in 2 1/2 to 3 days.

CGC did not do onsite grading at C2E2 last year - they've never done onsite at that show (and won't do it this year either).

For someone who doesn't have a dealer account, the onsite grading prices are cheaper than fast track - I think it's a pretty fair deal :shrug:

CGC did not do onsite grading at C2E2 last year - they've never done onsite at that show (and won't do it this year either).

For someone who doesn't have a dealer account, the onsite grading prices are cheaper than fast track - I think it's a pretty fair deal :shrug:

To be clear, my post from January was laughing at the idea that CGC was going to do onsite at C2E2.

As Mike pointed out, they didn't do it there before and they aren't doing it there now.

Steel yourselves, Chicagoans. I am coming to my first C2E2 in years. Just gotta figure out how I'm getting there and where I'm staying. Y'all are so lucky.