• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED :)

16 posts in this topic

:hi: all

Looking to move a couple books to pay off some debt.

CLOSED

but 1st...

:rulez:

NO HoS or Probies!

Payment accepted are Money Order - Check or Paypal, Will do time payments as well!

:takeit: in thread wins out over all

Shipping will be included in the price! for US only. (outside of US, PM me for exact quotes)

PMs always welcomed! but prices are pretty tight.

NOTE: any rainbow blur you see on scans are from the scanner and NOT on the book

----------

Now onto the books!

~ Strange Tales 100 cgc 5.0 OW pgs SOLD :news:

ST11050_zpsf9d91847.jpeg

st110bc_zps886fede7.jpeg

---------------

Astonishing Tales 25 cgc 9.8 white pages $975

;

AT2598_zpsa77b2a2a.jpeg

AT2598bc_zps74f470e2.jpeg

:takeit: ASM #3 per PM

^^

Yeah Jay. Niceeeeeeee. Great buyer, Great seller. I wish I would've seen it though lol

I needed it to finish my 1-10 run so I'm glad I was religiously refreshing and you missed it. Suck it Dan! I know I for one will be very happy.

:takeit: ASM #3 per PM

^^

Yeah Jay. Niceeeeeeee. Great buyer, Great seller. I wish I would've seen it though lol

I needed it to finish my 1-10 run so I'm glad I was religiously refreshing and you missed it. Suck it Dan! I know I for one will be very happy.

lol

You're way ahead of me. I'm still missing the keys, but one day. Still waiting for that one deal to come along. Congrats man. It was a beauty.