• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League Movie officially confirmed

48 posts in this topic

No way!

JUSTICE LEAGUE: Matt Damon For AQUAMAN?

"One casting rumor that has been circulating around Hollywood for more than a year is that Affleck's close friend and collaborator Matt Damon is being sought to play Aquaman, though to be fair, Jason Momoa has also been rumored for that role (among others), and he is expected to appear in “Batman vs. Superman” in some unknown capacity." - Jeff Sneider

Am I the only one that found it interesting that Wonder Woman is going to be played by a former Miss Israel?

Whether u like it or hate it, it def has a surprise element for an all stars and stripe American icon which was portrayed in the 70s by a former miss america to be portrayed by a former Ms israel. Thats just a fact.

Am I the only one that found it interesting that Wonder Woman is going to be played by a former Miss Israel?

Whether u like it or hate it, it def has a surprise element for an all stars and stripe American icon which was portrayed in the 70s by a former miss america to be portrayed by a former Ms israel. Thats just a fact.

Wonder Woman is a beautiful former military woman who immigrated to America from the Mediterranean.

She will be portrayed by an beautiful former military woman who immigrated to America from the Mediterranean.

Wonder Woman is a beautiful former military woman who immigrated to America from the Mediterranean.

She will be portrayed by an beautiful former military woman who immigrated to America from the Mediterranean.

And that I can definitely go with!

:applause:

BOOM!

:applause:

-slym

About time! Justice League is long overdue. Hey - I see that Warner is considering doing "Metal Men" plot for a movie! Ooh, I hope they will do a good job - I have loved the classic SA series readied when I was young. :wishluck:

Yeah, a SA Metal Men movie would be cool.

However, since it's clear they're going with the New 52 version of the Justice League, if a Metal Men movie does get made it will most likely look nothing like the Silver Age version.

Probably be a group of Terminators or something...... :eyeroll:

אני לא אמרתי שמפריע לי שוונדר וומן תיוצג על ידי שחקנית ישראלית, אבל זה בטח לא היה בחירה צפויה

אני ידעתי את זה כל זמן

אני לא אמרתי שמפריע לי שוונדר וומן תיוצג על ידי שחקנית ישראלית, אבל זה בטח לא היה בחירה צפויה

אני ידעתי את זה כל זמן

מר קו, גל למדה אם אחייני ביסודי ועדיין לא ידעתי על זה עד היום.. הבנזונה מסתיר ממני דברים

I did not say that bothers me Wonder Woman is represented by an Israeli actress, but it certainly was not predictable choice.

I knew it all the time.

Mr. Line, Wave studied if my nephew in elementary school and I did not know about it until now .. holding back.

Thanks, Google Translate.

:shrug:

-slym

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/matt-damon-play-aquaman-justice-league-173444566.html

Matt Damon Wet & In Spandex? : Let the "Justice League" casting rumors commence! Following the news that a "Justice League" movie is in the works with Ben Affleck as Batman, it's only natural to that best bud and fellow Oscar winner Matt Damon would be joining the team. According to The Wrap, Matt is being considered for the role of Aquaman, which we can only hope would require some serious shirtless screen time. Former "Games of Thrones" star Jason Momoa is also reportedly being considered for the role. We're team AquaMatt for the record!

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/matt-damon-play-aquaman-justice-league-173444566.html

Matt Damon Wet & In Spandex? : Let the "Justice League" casting rumors commence! Following the news that a "Justice League" movie is in the works with Ben Affleck as Batman, it's only natural to that best bud and fellow Oscar winner Matt Damon would be joining the team. According to The Wrap, Matt is being considered for the role of Aquaman, which we can only hope would require some serious shirtless screen time. Former "Games of Thrones" star Jason Momoa is also reportedly being considered for the role. We're team AquaMatt for the record!

Yeah, when I posted that on the previous page a few days ago, I was in shock too.

It has to be a wild rumor. What seems to be the more active rumor is Momoa is Aquaman. I can see that working more than Matt Damon - but nothing against Damon.

:wishluck:

So that Gadot lady looks cute in the face, but outside of that I honestly cannot say she's beautiful. If they were casting Olive Oil for the Popeye movie, she's be a dead ringer. Wonder Woman? No. A twig cannot play the most powerful woman in the DC universe.

Hmm... OK, take a look at these pics:

Wonder_Woman_by_ExPR.jpg

and now:

OliveOyl-159x300.jpg

Which one does this girl look more like?

Gal-Gadot-7.jpg

Gal+Gadot+Wonder+Woman+sexy.jpg

Be honest. Seriously.And these pics are all before she started working out to add some muscle to her frame.

Maybe you'd rather have this train-wreck:

wonder-woman-megan-fox.jpg

I'll take this all day long:

gal_gadot_as_wonder_woman__by_renstar71-d6wsrtt.jpg

-slym (BTW - it's "Olive Oyl")

I think various people's images of WW will come from a hundred different artistic sources, not just one chosen pic that happens to match up with Gadot's body type, but I'm sure with increased muscle, helpful costuming, and smart filming techniques, Gadot will come across as very reasonable in the role.

I had hoped for Jamie Alexander myself, but she's not very big either!

Dan