• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo 2014 convention report

526 posts in this topic

I imagine everything being overpriced due to more of our southern brethren being there due to cheaper flights/hotel/products

There will be two prices at our booth. The gouging prices that we offer books to Greggy at and then the normal, discounted prices for everyone else. :sumo:

That's why I don't bother buying your junk.

I imagine everything being overpriced due to more of our southern brethren being there due to cheaper flights/hotel/products

There will be two prices at our booth. The gouging prices that we offer books to Greggy at and then the normal, discounted prices for everyone else. :sumo:

You don't buy our junk because you are to busy sleeping in our booth. :baiting:

CalgaryExpo2013646_zpsc735b339.jpg

You don't buy our junk because you are to busy sleeping in our booth.

I was protecting Dave's change.

You don't buy our junk because you are to busy sleeping in our booth.

I was protecting Dave's change.

true, it was very noble of you but it was only 2c

due to current economic factors ( Oil prices very low ) I am wondering how it affects the 2016 Expo.

If sales are down it just means no excuses for you to not be chasing down cosplayers for pics to post in the Expo thread this year. :baiting::sumo:

I have other work to do. Seriously doubt I am taking pictures.

Dave is retired now. You can take them, he can upload them. :baiting:

Yep the 20 to 30 hours work uploading and creating / adding posts to a thread is what I can't commit to.

I think you can, Karl. I believe in you. We all believe in you. :preach:

due to current economic factors ( Oil prices very low ) I am wondering how it affects the 2016 Expo.

If sales are down it just means no excuses for you to not be chasing down cosplayers for pics to post in the Expo thread this year. :baiting::sumo:

I have other work to do. Seriously doubt I am taking pictures.

Dave is retired now. You can take them, he can upload them. :baiting:

Yep the 20 to 30 hours work uploading and creating / adding posts to a thread is what I can't commit to.

Done deal. You take the pics, Dave will do the uploading and posting. (thumbs u