• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Expo 2014 convention report

526 posts in this topic

That makes me feel good about hellishly hot Florida days.

You should see February

I'd rather not. My wife's from Nova Scotia, and I hope I never get conned into going for Christmas or something when south Florida has the best weather of the year.

Cool pics btw!

Part of our booth. Sold a bunch of books to a US dude and he borrowed a shortbox to carry them. Said he'd bring it back but he didn't so I had a pile of books loose on the left corner of my booth. Had to hit a LCS to pick up a short box for the next day. Never again......

calgary2014027.jpg

That makes me feel good about hellishly hot Florida days.

You should see February

I'd rather not. My wife's from Nova Scotia, and I hope I never get conned into going for Christmas or something when south Florida has the best weather of the year.

Cool pics btw!

tks, Florida is beautiful

:lol: it looks like he's got his head down a bottomless box.

Brian and Ryan setting up

calgary2014028.jpg

Jerks

Next was Andy/thirdgreenham and his buddy Dave

They didn't help us load in.

calgary2014003.jpg

Calgary and our sister city to the North, Edmonton, are growing rapidly. The skylines of both cities are clustered with cranes and there's a net growth of 50,000 to 100,000 people per year. Lots of high paying jobs and low unemployment rate thanks to the oil boom

calgary2014033.jpg

Ah, finally - another new tower has joined with the other tower. Calgary had talked long time in reviving up the East Village end there. As a former Calgarian, had enough of the six-months-long winter seasons every year! lol I'll see you next year for 2015 Calgary Comic Expo, think I'll visit the Peter's Drive-in for a bite! (: