• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

hm have not been to Calgary for a long time.

If you are thinking of being there then you need to contact the organizers fast to see if there is any space left.

In addition to selling books, would you be willing to do on-site pressing? There are a few of us that would keep you busy.......

If you are thinking of being there then you need to contact the organizers fast to see if there is any space left.

In addition to selling books, would you be willing to do on-site pressing? There are a few of us that would keep you busy.......

If you need a guaranteed volume just say the number. ;)

If you (joeypost), do truly decide to go to Calgary. I'd make a run in buying a ticket fast! I got a few books for you. :grin: There are enough collectors in west coast to keep you busy and your pockets full.

Your trip is already paid before you know it! :makepoint:

This show was insane last year. Had a blast meeting the voice cast of TMNT and getting their autos. Unfortunately I missed K. Eastman, but hope he returns for the 2015 show.

Definitely buy your tickets early as soon as they go on sale.

Can't wait!

I'm sure we could find a stack. And Calgary is so lovely in the spring.

Joey's not stupid enough to do any onsite pressing in a lame show like Calgary with no onsite grading.

He's there to hang with me.

Joey's not stupid enough to do any onsite pressing in a lame show like Calgary with no onsite grading.

It would almost be impossible for me to bring equipment up with me. I only take my machines to shows I can drive to. I thought Chicago was insane...Calgary would kill me.

It would almost be impossible for me to bring equipment up with me. I only take my machines to shows I can drive to. I thought Chicago was insane...Calgary would kill me.

joeypost, that makes sense ... you do make a good point.