• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

Do we want to hold a CGC boards dinner on Friday or Saturday night?

For these evenings - what time? I'd have go with Friday if that should happen we decide to hold a dinner together.

Do we want to hold a CGC boards dinner on Friday or Saturday night?

For these evenings - what time? I'd have go with Friday if that should happen we decide to hold a dinner together.

The show closes at 8:00 on Friday and 7:00 on Saturday. Likely, if we were going to go out, we'd need about 30-45 minutes to tidy up our booths and get to the restaurant.

He gets them for free when Ryan's finished with them.

We like to put Playboys inside Archie comics so nobody knows we're reading them in our booth.

Oh really? And this is at Citadel Comics? lol

We like to put Playboys inside Archie comics so nobody knows we're reading them in our booth.

No, we like to do it at the nearby booth run by some guy named Andy..... all the bad boys hang out there.

No, we like to do it at the nearby booth run by some guy named Andy..... all the bad boys hang out there.

I do