• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic And Entertainment Expo, April 16-19, 2015

287 posts in this topic

To be specific...

I would like Aliens: Newts Tale #1 and #2 signed by Bolton. I have the issues, but dobut they are 9.8.

If someone has 9.8 issues and is going and can get a submission done, I would be grateful and have cash in hand :)

I decided to skip it. There is the smallest of chances I fly out for a day.
Hope you don't

I thought we agreed you were no longer going to hide your man crush? (shrug)

Where you guys going to be hanging out after hours? I might stop in if I am in town.

ps Went to Peter's today and it was FANTASTIC :cloud9:

No set plans. We kinda decide at the end of each day. There's a wing joint on the South side of Calgary that we like.

What do you mean we, white man?

Yes. Sometimes we go to Peters. Sometimes the key. Always open to new restaurants.

I'm up for Indian or sushi. Avocado. :cloud9:

These work for me. So do hot wings or Barbeque.

Where you guys going to be hanging out after hours? I might stop in if I am in town.

ps Went to Peter's today and it was FANTASTIC :cloud9:

No set plans. We kinda decide at the end of each day. There's a wing joint on the South side of Calgary that we like.

Screw the Buffalo Wild Wings joint. Don't you guys have any hidden owner operated joints?