• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Massive Moving Omnibus, Absolute, HCs & TPB sale

455 posts in this topic

Ahhh, missed the saga! Just finished first volume and was contemplating volume 2 at Barnes& noble the other day, but figured I could get it cheaper on here..

100. Grandville HC $5 :news:SOLD!

A dark muder mystery set in a world where there are mostly animals in human-ish form, in a steampunk reimagining of the Victorian era with robots and flying machines thrown into the mix.

0XLTsNL.jpg

100. Grandville HC $5

A dark muder mystery set in a world where there are mostly animals in human-ish form, in a steampunk reimagining of the Victorian era with robots and flying machines thrown into the mix.

0XLTsNL.jpg

:takeit:

101. Miller's Dark Knight 2 TPB Lot $10

DKR and DKSA, again, would be great gifting to the curious friend...

kMxk8tH.jpg

:takeit:

106. The Walking Dead Oversized HCs Vol 1-9 $90 :news:SOLD!

Believe these are all first editions if anyone really cares I can double check, but they were almost all bought at the time of release, and the first few were bought well before the movie led to the other printings...

(Im only showing vol 1-3, but I have em all, the rest are just at the bottom of a pile!)

86Wnx5C.jpg