• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Massive Moving Omnibus, Absolute, HCs & TPB sale

455 posts in this topic

106. The Walking Dead Oversized HCs Vol 1-9 $90

Believe these are all first editions if anyone really cares I can double check, but they were almost all bought at the time of release, and the first few were bought well before the movie led to the other printings...

(Im only showing vol 1-3, but I have em all, the rest are just at the bottom of a pile!)

86Wnx5C.jpg

:takeit:

106. The Walking Dead Oversized HCs Vol 1-9 $90

Believe these are all first editions if anyone really cares I can double check, but they were almost all bought at the time of release, and the first few were bought well before the movie led to the other printings...

(Im only showing vol 1-3, but I have em all, the rest are just at the bottom of a pile!)

86Wnx5C.jpg

that's a no brainer.

108. Joe Kelly's I Kill Giants Titan Edition HC $14 :news:SOLD!

Amazing tale of how a girl's imagination helps her get thru life... I wont spoil the end, its heart wrenching and uplifting all at once.. .screw it Im gonna read it before i send it!

cDm3cEM.jpg

108. Joe Kelly's I Kill Giants Titan Edition HC $14

Amazing tale of how a girl's imagination helps her get thru life... I wont spoil the end, its heart wrenching and uplifting all at once.. .screw it Im gonna read it before i send it!

cDm3cEM.jpg

cDm3cEM.jpg

cDm3cEM.jpg

:takeit: and you better send it now. No reading my book! :sumo::grin:

see 6 new posts, think "oh boy lots of sales!"

three posts all taking the same book

two posts commenting on missing on the book

and another comment on missing a book...

:taptaptap:

on a related note just so people know what's going on behind the scenes.. if I come across a related title to books already sold I am PMing the buyer to give them first chance on the additional books. (like I found Chew Vol 4-5, so I offered it up to the buyer of Chew 1-3)... seems only fair.

on another note....

I think at the end of the thread when its all done and all that can be sold has sold, I'll tally up the buyers and we'll go top down (starting with the big spender) on choosing from some raffle prizes. Let me see what I can pile up for prizes...

91. Johnny Hiro TPBs Vol 1-2 $10

If you liked Scott Pilgrim or the other not-quite-real-reality indie titles, try these, you'll love them

Man you're killing me with these middle of the night London time listings. There are 5 or 6 others I would have pulled the trigger on if I'd been awake...

...any chance of some earlier listings today? :devil: