• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Massive Moving Omnibus, Absolute, HCs & TPB sale

455 posts in this topic

I always do a recap in large threads with multiple purchases. I find that it helps me keep track of what I am spending and what I bought. The first few times I did it, the sellers seem to really appreciate it. I hope it was ok and not considered a bad thing. :(

147. Top 10 Absolute $44 SOLD!

My favorite Alan Moore work

(and I went to school with Xander Cannon the inker!)

Slipcase, and still in its protective shipping box.

frw4sD9.jpg

YpNUV4e.jpg

I always do a recap in large threads with multiple purchases. I find that it helps me keep track of what I am spending and what I bought. The first few times I did it, the sellers seem to really appreciate it. I hope it was ok and not considered a bad thing. :(

no worries man... (thumbs u

149. Afrodesiac Limited Press HC $25

Limited edition 1st pressing HC. Has LE cover & mini-print by Jim Rugg.

Amazing Blacksplotation tale. Think Shaft, but cooler, yes I SAID COOLER!

3GPqZS8.jpg

127. Indiana Jones Omnibus Vol 1-3 $40

OOP and hard to find for less than $20/book

Collecting Marvel's "The further adventures" title

VrZgEN5.jpg

No time for love Dr Jones

:takeit:

36 pages of listings...and none of the items that sold are marked sold.

If you don't go back and edit the listings to show what is sold, it really frustrates people trying to shop your thread.

2c

Yea, I know, if I don't like it I can go away...which is what my wallet and I just did...

36 pages of listings...and none of the items that sold are marked sold.

If you don't go back and edit the listings to show what is sold, it really frustrates people trying to shop your thread.

2c

Yea, I know, if I don't like it I can go away...which is what my wallet and I just did...

When you come to a thread like this late, the best thing to do is start at the end and work backwards, looking for a recap.