• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIRST EVER ONLINE COMIC CON

14 posts in this topic

THE FIRST EVER ONLINE COMIC CON! CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION!

Ascendant Con

Held every 2 weeks on the weekend, a three day online event. Podcasts and interviews of all artists and writers. Featured short film specials, reviews and ratings.

Proposal: Every two weeks for a three day weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I will host an online Comic Con that will feature Indie Comics only. It will highlight up incoming writers, artists alley for writers to meet artists, a writers wall for artists to meet writers, INDIE companies, independent film studios, and more.

Requirements: All comics will showcase a 7 page preview and must be available via pdf and or print. All those involved will receive free advertisement on my website and will also receive 85% of all profit on their sales.

All comics presented must be completed unless you will be advertising for the next week coming soon page. No limits on what you want to showcase. All comics must be under $8.00. Merchandise may include shirts, keychains, etc. This is a contract stated deal for any of those wanting to be involved. No pay on your behalf. You may include deals but you must let me know so I am able to set it up on our deals page. There will be interviews with each writer and you may submit a video podcast up to 3 days 2 days before friday.

ARTIST ALLEY: Any artist interested in showcasing their art to be contacted is allowed to do so for free. In any case you are trying to sale your art there is a $2.00 fee that covers you for the entire 3 days.

WRITERS WALL: Any writer looking for an artist is free to post a job hiring on the writers wall with a short explanation of their story with how much they are willing to pay.

FEATURED FILM: Each week there will be a featured film involving superheroes, I will do my best to make it and independent, and not something Marvel or Dc!

CREATORS COURT: Interviews and podcasts of all our creators and why you should back their stories.

GIVEAWAYS: Every two weeks each submitter will be required to give 1 pdf copy away for free to be involved in a fun activity.

A.I: Showcasing of all the comics available for purchase at Ascendant Con.

Merchandise: Merchandise page

Comic Books PDF: 15%

Print: 20%

Merchandise: 15%

Artist Selling fee: $2.00

korey.rochon@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/AscendantComics