• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What should we do with 50 copies of Zombie Tramp #1?

107 posts in this topic

Yes... I'm the goof that gave away 30+ copies here on the boards :cry: I was curious what everyone else out here would have done with them and got accused of spamming so I just decided to give them away for fun.

But I took those other copies we had and have been slowly selling them in our eBay store. We started around $20 and just kept increasing the cost after each subsequent sale. I think there's 3 copies left in our inventory and the last one we sold for $70. What's craziest is that we didn't have a single copy that was in 9.8 type of condition. We've sold (and given away - bwaahaahaa) the worst condition copies first. I'd venture to say our last few copies are about the best out there. Those will start to go up for $100 a pop just out of raw curiosity.

Shameless plug - We will be promoting GoCollect at Wizard World Chicago (booth #223) if anyone wants to stop by and say hello. We're giving out free comics there too. Let us know you read this post!

OK, I think I figured it out, anyone more knowledgeable feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Zombie Tramp Vol. 1 was a tpb (only?) under publisher SR Graphics (Super Real Graphics).

Actually, the v1, #1 (and I believe the other couple issues as well) was a print-on-demand comic that you could have gotten from IndyPlanet up until just a couple months ago. I don't believe there was an actual print run on it so the perceived value just isn't there. Please feel free to correct me too!

Yes... I'm the goof that gave away 30+ copies here on the boards :cry: I was curious what everyone else out here would have done with them and got accused of spamming so I just decided to give them away for fun.

But I took those other copies we had and have been slowly selling them in our eBay store. We started around $20 and just kept increasing the cost after each subsequent sale. I think there's 3 copies left in our inventory and the last one we sold for $70. What's craziest is that we didn't have a single copy that was in 9.8 type of condition. We've sold (and given away - bwaahaahaa) the worst condition copies first. I'd venture to say our last few copies are about the best out there. Those will start to go up for $100 a pop just out of raw curiosity.

Shameless plug - We will be promoting GoCollect at Wizard World Chicago (booth #223) if anyone wants to stop by and say hello. We're giving out free comics there too. Let us know you read this post!

OK, I think I figured it out, anyone more knowledgeable feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Zombie Tramp Vol. 1 was a tpb (only?) under publisher SR Graphics (Super Real Graphics).

Actually, the v1, #1 (and I believe the other couple issues as well) was a print-on-demand comic that you could have gotten from IndyPlanet up until just a couple months ago. I don't believe there was an actual print run on it so the perceived value just isn't there. Please feel free to correct me too!

You've shown some class in this thread and your business has come out with a lot of credit. :applause:

I hope you get $100 a pop on the remainder.