• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rare silver age comics titles

41 posts in this topic

hey guys I'm making a key issue booklet with all the comic book eras and I don't know where to start with rare comics from the silver age by title other than the ones I've found if you have any to add please do so!

SGT Fury

X-Men

Avengers

Fantastic four

Green arrow

Incredible hulk

spiderman

house of secrets

green lantern

tales of suspense

tales to astonish

journey into mystery

Thor

Justice league of america

showcase comics

strange tales

Daredevil

Brave and the bold

Captain America

Superman

action comics

adventure comics

batman

let me know if I missed something

recently added

Sailor Sweeney

titles from marvel that have a lot of key issues that are worth money for example incredible hulk, as long as it has rare key issue and quite a bit of them let me know

I wasn't trying to be picky, but you probably didn't want se see Binky 70 listed if you want to know valuable titles. I would suggest starting with the OS guide top silver age by value list that is in every guide

I wasn't trying to be picky, but you probably didn't want se see Binky 70 listed if you want to know valuable titles. I would suggest starting with the OS guide top silver age by value list that is in every guide

thanks I'm still waiting to get my os guide

I can't really agree with that, there are some very tough obscure books, and I don't mean tough in grade.

you mean the price tag on them right? If so I hear ya buddy I know that feeling

I can't really agree with that, there are some very tough obscure books, and I don't mean tough in grade.

I was limiting my response to marvel and dc list the op started with. But even then, I've never personally run across a sa issue I wasn't able to shake free .. Most obscure issues are rare, but even rarer there is demand for them

I was limiting my response to marvel and dc list the op started with. But even then, I've never personally run across a sa issue I wasn't able to shake free .. Most obscure issues are rare, but even rarer there is demand for them

it can be from any company or title as long as it has some key issues and they are valuable