• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Transformers Comics Magazine be added to Marvel Transformers Complete Set

9 posts in this topic

Should Transformers Comics Magazine be added to Marvel Transformers Complete Set?

I believe it should because they are all reprints of the Marvel Transformers #1-20 and have some of the same covers too.

So what do you all think? If you agree with me, Nicole will add them to the complete set. If not she will create a new set.

I don't know what the "Marvel Transformers Complete Set" is, But I can tell you this.

Marvel printed Transformers #1-80 and Transformers Generation 2 #1-12.

Now, if you want to get deep, Marvel UK printed Transformers #1-332

Hope that helped.

I'd like to know what you mean by "Complete Set" also, and where would this list be located?

As for including reprints into a "set", I'd say to each their own. Not aware of the magazine reprints that have been pictured here, but do have a few of the smaller sized digests. I consider them separate from my Transformer issues, but something I still look for. Same for the UK issues, although I hold them in higher esteem due to the original stories and back-up stories they contain, not to mention the original covers!