• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Annual Really, Really Big Sales Thread # 2. CLOSED, remainder to ebay!

390 posts in this topic

Amazing books. And the covers are so nicely centered as well! Pity I'm into collecting ASM for the moment. Will take some years before I get back to TTA/IH

Thank you good sir for the compliments. There may be a Spidey or two in next week's Grand Finale, so stay tuned.

Tales to Astonish # 70 CGC 9.4 OW/W $350

One of the last undervalued Silver Age "keys". This book features Subby's first appearance as a feature character, three years before Sub-Mariner # 1, a far more common, AND to this day, more expensive book, hits the shelves.

8LFqLKj.jpg

:takeit:

Monday Morning :bump:

The following TTA books have been moved to eBay.

Tales to Astonish # 54 CGC 9.2 OW/W $475

Tales to Astonish # 55 CGC 9.6 OW/W $825

Tales to Astonish # 57 CGC 9.4 OW/W $1,450

Tales to Astonish # 58 CGC 9.4 OW/W $650

Tales to Astonish # 60 CGC 9.4 OW/W $1,750

Tales to Astonish # 61 CGC 9.4 OW/W $850

Tales to Astonish # 63 CGC 9.4 OW/W $550

Tales to Astonish # 64 OW/W $500

Tales to Astonish # 65 CGC 9.4 White $450

Tales to Astonish # 65 CGC 9.4 White White Mountain $750

Tales to Astonish # 66 CGC 9.4 White $625

Tales to Astonish # 67 CGC 9.4 White. $425

Tales to Astonish # 68 CGC 9.4 OW/W Sushca News $450

Tales to Astonish # 69 CGC 9.4 OW/W $400

Tales to Astonish # 71 CGC 9.6 OW/W - Pac Coast $525

Tales to Astonish # 72 CGC 9.4 White $275

Tales to Astonish # 74 CGC 9.6 OW/W $500

Tales to Astonish # 75 CGC 9.4 CRM/OW $250

Tales to Astonish # 79 CGC 9.2 OW $125

Tales to Astonish # 80 CGC 9.4 OW/W $175

They will remain available through next weekend, as I probably won't have the time to list them on ebay until the thread wraps up. Also, a reminder that Part 1 of the Grand Finale starts at 9:00pm EST on Thursday, with Part 2 on Friday night at 9:00pm EST. The thread will close at some point next week and every remaining book will ship off to eBay.

Thanks again to everyone that has purchased, and to all that have stopped by to look. :applause:

I encourage everyone to keep checking in, as I would love to not only sell a few more books, but to push the Thread View count beyond 10,000 before it's all said and done.

Before I start, just wanted to thank everyone again for what has been a very successful sales thread. Let's wrap it up right with a bunch of cool books tonight and tomorrow.

Without further adieu...

Avengers # 100 CGC NM 9.4 White $250(*)

xH0JBbX.jpg