• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom lady

8 posts in this topic

hey guys I have a question about phantom lady, every site that I go to shows that it starts from 13 so where are the other 12 issues? was it called something else? was it under a different company?

I've searched these companies and nothing showed up

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

and I can't find the previous issues...can any of you phantom lady fans help me out?

From GCD linky :

Continued from Wotalife Comics (Fox, 1946 series);

Continues as My Love Secret (Fox, 1949 series)

Basically a publisher wanting to switch directions on a book would often just change the title and content but continue with the numbering from the now cancelled title.

hey guys I have a question about phantom lady, every site that I go to shows that it starts from 13 so where are the other 12 issues? was it called something else? was it under a different company?

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

and I can't find the previous issues...can any of you phantom lady fans help me out?

Farrell had a business relationship with Victor Fox in the past. Hence continuance of such titles as Samson, Flame, Phantom Lady

147079.jpg.b1ebd3acf9421f3868f56a613db953f8.jpg

147080.jpg.f16c3e4ca8f282df11d297eb000b5bc2.jpg

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

Farrell had a business relationship with Victor Fox in the past. Hence continuance of such titles as Samson, Flame, Phantom Lady

Love the Flame art

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

thanks for enlightening me!

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

love the phantom lady cover who's the artist? you own the OA?

quality comics

fox syndicate

Ajax-Farrell

love the phantom lady cover who's the artist? you own the OA?

I am not sure, perhaps, Peter Heames, but a defer to those with a better knowledge....