• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF 48

15 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone for the reply...

I already own a gorgeous FF 49 (VF/VF+) and i'm looking for an affordable/nice 48 to complete the galactus/surfer story...

the seller presents this copy as a VF- (imho slightly overgraded...), asking 400$ (too expensive imho), but if the fella can let it go at 300$ i'll think about it.

from a buyers point of view, which would be the max. price (to still be a good deal) for this comic?!

i presume the price value guide must be around 450$, no?!

regards

$204 is this years guide price for a 6.0... But allowing for say a 40% above guide for a key book{guesstimate} I would think $275-$300 is the tops it is worth. I wouldnt pay above $300 for it, but $275.00 seems too be a better number...

Pedro...

...a CGC F+ sold for $181.00 on e-bay recently. I'm thinking that would probably be your best source for a nice copy - cheap.

...if you want to buy this one I'd give him a serious offer of about $150.00 US. And everyone's right....the seller has this one seriously overgraded and he probably got it for about $50.00. Offer him the $150.00. He'll refuse natch, but maybe he'll call you in a couple weeks and take it. grin.gif

Pedro...

...a CGC F+ sold for $181.00 on e-bay recently. I'm thinking that would probably be your best source for a nice copy - cheap.

...if you want to buy this one I'd give him a serious offer of about $150.00 US. And everyone's right....the seller has this one seriously overgraded and he probably got it for about $50.00. Offer him the $150.00. He'll refuse natch, but maybe he'll call you in a couple weeks and take it. grin.gif

I wouldn't pay above $150 for it. Yes, it is a key, but probably one of the most common keys out there.

thanks for the good advices...indeed it isn't hard to fetch a nice lid grade of this number, and since the guide value for a Fine+ is at 200$, above 150$ it would be too much money to burn.

i have the feeling the seller might drop, he knows it's slightly overgraded (just send him scans of a what a VF- comic should be, 27_laughing.gif).

i if doesn't work no prob', there's always three or four poping on ebay on a weekly basis...

regards, Pedro.

A 6.0 is $204 in this years guide. I highly doubt a 6.5 can be found for $150.00

Not impossible, but it will be very hard too find. Someone either will need the money, or not know what they have, to let a 6.5 go that cheap. Going strictly by guide, a 6.5 would be in the $275-300 range, give or take a few bucks... Slabbed it is worth that for sure....