• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Favorite Art,Drawing or story by Rob Liefeld?
1 1

890 posts in this topic

Fine, lets stay on topic. Below is my favorite art, story or drawing by Liefeld.

Blank_Comicbook_Page_Template_by_Rankin_Bass_R_Us.png

And people say Liefeld doesn't do backgrounds...COME ON! That's a seriously badass establishing shot of the Arctic! I don't see a single thing to criticize.

I never mentioned you. You think rather highly of yourself.

:lol:

As the lone voice in a sea of crazy people, maybe it has gone to my head a little...sorry.

All us crazy people are making lots of noise, you aren't the only one.

:baiting:

-slym (quoted before you can edit) :P

What you cannot grasp...and is the foundation of this entire debate...is that Art Adams understands the basic principles of art.

Rob Liefeld does not.

There is no "double standard." For there to be a double standard, Liefeld would have to understand and apply the basic principles of art. He does not.

Do you even realize you're making blanket statements based on your own opinion?

What Liefeld knows and does not know we have no clue on. Assumptions maybe, but not knowledge.

All we can see is what he chooses to put on paper.

Ok, I confess my weakness....I couldn't let this delightful gem pass....I just can't.

Did you know I'm the world's greatest brain surgeon, rocket scientist, and have developed and proven a Unified Field Theory? Oh, sure, I haven't done anything to prove that...but you don't know what's going on in my mind.

lol

(snip)

You have made a valiant attempt, but you have no foundation to stand on.

Right back atcha!

hm

Do you know how to make an argument without simply repeating what others have said?

Are you not aware that your post here is nothing more than a glorified "I know you are, but what am I?"

I never mentioned you. You think rather highly of yourself.

:lol:

-slym

As the lone voice in a sea of crazy people, maybe it has gone to my head a little...sorry.

I think you mean "lone sane voice"....

(snip)

Right back atcha!

hm

Do you know how to make an argument without simply repeating what others have said?

Are you not aware that your post here is nothing more than a glorified "I know you are, but what am I?"

I was actually mocking the fact that you posted the exact same comment twice in a row.

What you cannot grasp...and is the foundation of this entire debate...is that Art Adams understands the basic principles of art.

Rob Liefeld does not.

There is no "double standard." For there to be a double standard, Liefeld would have to understand and apply the basic principles of art. He does not.

Do you even realize you're making blanket statements based on your own opinion?

What Liefeld knows and does not know we have no clue on. Assumptions maybe, but not knowledge.

All we can see is what he chooses to put on paper.

Ok, I confess my weakness....I couldn't let this delightful gem pass....I just can't.

Did you know I'm the world's greatest brain surgeon, rocket scientist, and have developed and proven a Unified Field Theory? Oh, sure, I haven't done anything to prove that...but you don't know what's going on in my mind.

lol

Do you know any good rocket surgeons?

(snip)

Right back atcha!

hm

I was actually mocking the fact that you posted the exact same comment twice in a row.

I did...?

hm

....are you sure?

I'm not necessarily a fan, but the NM #87 cover (which I now know is a swipe) caught my eye when I was a kid.

Doesn't matter what I like RE: this thread, though, you like what you like!

I'm not necessarily a fan, but the NM #87 cover (which I now know is a swipe) caught my eye when I was a kid.

Doesn't matter what I like RE: this thread, though, you like what you like!

BAZINGA!

Thus thread is just ... :golfclap:

Lots and lots of :screwy: and I'm only on Page 22.

Kav and Chuck - awesome stuff guys! (worship)

Thanks. No one's ever complimented me on my posts before

:devil:

I gotta say the chick on the bottom of second pic doesn't look much like a woman IMO

Her face anyway....