• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #301

84 posts in this topic

You figure there is more than 50-something collectors out there that want the McFarlane complete run in 9.8. As long as CGC keeps the tight grading on this book the price will stay high, even though 900 dollars high is surprising.

But only completest' are going after this book at these nosebleed prices because in 9.6 these are not in demand.

Good thing Divad and I have a 9.8 caliber book. :cool:

When people see these prices they will jam cgc with them. Price will drop like a rock. This will be a 300.00 book like 298 and 299. MHO

:wishluck:

It already was, and less.

A 9.8 copy sold for $99 a couple years ago.

When people see these prices they will jam cgc with them. Price will drop like a rock. This will be a 300.00 book like 298 and 299. MHO

:wishluck:

It already was, and less.

A 9.8 copy sold for $99 a couple years ago.

key words: "a couple of years ago." just like BA 12 lol

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but this is part of one of Sparkle City's auctions, and although I don't buy alot of Copper, I can tell you they get very, very strong prices for Gold. I'd have to guess these guys have their auctions followed by a lot more people than the regular seller.

Jay

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but this is part of one of Sparkle City's auctions, and although I don't buy alot of Copper, I can tell you they get very, very strong prices for Gold. I'd have to guess these guys have their auctions followed by a lot more people than the regular seller.

Jay

Good to know. I went into that gun fight with a knife ???

Real simple guys, here is a list of all the expensive Mcfarlane ASM's (over $100)

I was always partial to 312 and 313 (thumbs u

I was not aware of that level of interest in 323 or 325... hm

323 is a semi-biggie IMO, much like Uncanny 368, iconic cover featuring timeless characters by a legend artist

Just picked this one up. I also sent another one off to CGC and I'm hoping for a 9.8, but it'll probably come back a 9.4 or 9.6 though....

AmazingSpider-Man301CGC96WA_zps6db12ec0.jpg

Just curious.. do you have a scan of the back of the book you could share?

Just picked this one up. I also sent another one off to CGC and I'm hoping for a 9.8, but it'll probably come back a 9.4 or 9.6 though....

AmazingSpider-Man301CGC96WA_zps6db12ec0.jpg

Just curious.. do you have a scan of the back of the book you could share?

Yes, here it is. Any particular reason you are interested in the back cover?

AmazingSpider-Man301CGC96WB_zps7b0392d3.jpg

Is there something significant about this book? I'm not aware of a first appearance or major event and it's a pretty nondescript cover.

I believe it the first issue without the black costume in years....

Also, is it the first McFarlane Spider-Man with the original costume?

Is there something significant about this book? I'm not aware of a first appearance or major event and it's a pretty nondescript cover.

Yes, first issue with the original costume by McFarlane. He drew the splash at the end of 300 in the original, but this one is the first full issue (and cover).

Yes, first issue with the original costume by McFarlane. He drew the splash at the end of 300 in the original, but this one is the first full issue (and cover).

So no, nothing significant enough for it to generate the recent $700 price tag... meh

So no, nothing significant enough for it to generate the recent $700 price tag... meh

Is that a Raiders cap you're wearing? hm

Check out the comic I found for a buck on the right! :insane:

14155141296_417a47360e.jpg

What's up with the no prices on the two Spideys? hm

Toy inserts?

Possibly, but most definitely reprints. hm Anyone?