• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #301

84 posts in this topic

I think a 301 9.8 sold for $700+ last year. The last one to hit ebay was OW/W but im not sure what it ended at. I'm really kicking myself because I the chance to buy one for 185 a couple years ago and that it was too much.

I can attest to the difficulty in getting this book in grade in the wild. I've been keeping an eye out for one for the last year and have only seen a few hit the bay VERY infrequently. Out of the 6-7 I have subbed I have only had 1 return the gold. That one copy was a super duper soft 9.8 (huge color breaking crease on the back). I think they decided to have mercy on me after failing so many times before :) What I'm hoping for is that a copy of this book will trade for some redonkulous price and soon after a flood of raws and slabs will hit the bay. Here's to hoping....

Scan-131017-0023_zpse1a5d16a.jpg

58 universal and 10 signature series in census for asm 301 9.8

That is not rare. I think 600 bucks is too much. Everybody always compete to grab any books from Sparklecitycomics.

I think those numbers make it a little rare (in 9.8) considering the print run. They are out there, but if the census has 68 9.8s to fill a need for thousands of collectors... Yeah, I can see the price is justifiable. So is 301 destined to be the next 300? Time will tell.

Very HTF in 9.8. The black back cover shows a lot and the bc spine has production issues usually resulting in scuffs or ticks.