• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman #1 First Day of Release Signing!

5 posts in this topic

Anastasia's Collectibles & NYComics are proud share this photo from the:

"Amazing Spiderman #1 First Day of Release Signing!"

For this highly anticipated event Stan "The Man" Lee as well as the Spiderman crew of Humberto Ramos, Edgar Delgado & Victor Olazaba were on hand to get your different comic book variants signed on launch day.

ACSpiderman_zps28f88984.jpg

For those who were unable or missed out on this event and would like to have their Amazing Spiderman #1 books signed by Stan Lee, please follow these 2 threads for all the submission details. Then contact us, your Official CGC Stan Lee Facilitators and we will take care of the rest.

Dallas ComicCon

Phoenix Comicon

So how much are the Stan Lee Signatures going for now? Are we talking like $80 + another $50 for ASM #1...? Then add in another $50 ish for CGC fees? Talking anytime he signs one of these its already $180 - $200 for these...

Be sure to stay tuned because we also have many more amazing events like this scheduled this year.

The most notable being the "Annual Todd McFarlane Signing!"

With help from Stan Lee Collectibles, this event is being made possible. So please follow on facebook or PM us for more details as we have them.

I paid NYComics for ASM #1s to be signed by Lee, I wish I knew and or was informed about these other artists signing at the event!

This was a special signing that I was not able to offer as a presale. Keep an eye on ebay!