• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YES! I hit the mother lode this morning!

98 posts in this topic

Congats on a nice find.

Inquiring minds need to know, are you selling them on the boards or on ebay?

The bulk of the stuff will go to eBay just because it's common mid-grade stuff that's always out there. I'm thinking about having some of the big guns pressed and graded, but the turnaround time is what scares me off. I'm debating and thinking right now. Just keeping up with the PMs is ridiculous...lol. I never thought I'd be in that kind of situation!

Peace,

Chip

Congats on a nice find.

Inquiring minds need to know, are you selling them on the boards or on ebay?

The bulk of the stuff will go to eBay just because it's common mid-grade stuff that's always out there. I'm thinking about having some of the big guns pressed and graded, but the turnaround time is what scares me off. I'm debating and thinking right now. Just keeping up with the PMs is ridiculous...lol. I never thought I'd be in that kind of situation!

Peace,

Chip

There's a new guy that will sell them all for you for only 20%. Let him deal with the PM onslaught.

Someone has to give him a break. Let's see if he can handle it. :idea:

Awesome Chip!!

I know someone who can sell them for you.

He has no experience in selling or knowledge about comics, but he will take 20% of the sales prices as his commission.

let me know if you are interested.... (so I can hit you in the head!)

kidding.. :)