• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YES! I hit the mother lode this morning!

98 posts in this topic

In response to a Craigslist ad listed yesterday morning I met a guy today with his personal collection for sale...just books he bought while growing up. About 400 books, and let me tell you my hands were shaking as I went through them. This is the greatest find I've ever had, and it's come at the perfect time since my family could definitely use the cash.

I AM PSYCHED! Woot! :)

Here are some of the highlights...the last pic is the killer.

megafind3.jpg

megafind2.jpg

megafind1.jpg

Today is a GREAT day!

Peace,

Chip

Congrats, awesome books and good luck with the family. I hope it's not health related or that you are losing your home or bankruptcy. GOD PROVIDES.

No, no...nothing serious like that. Just a catching up of bills that's been steadily progressing forward but will be a burden off my mind after selling all this.

Thanks for the concern. :)

Peace,

Chip

Congrats, awesome books and good luck with the family. I hope it's not health related or that you are losing your home or bankruptcy. GOD PROVIDES.

Looks like GOD PROVIDES COMICS! :headbang:

The Craigslist seller you bought these from is a liar. He stole these books from my personal collection. I will PM you my address so you can return them to the rightful owner (me).

Just kidding.

Awesome find, man!!!! :applause:

no IH 180, Chip? meh.

It's strange...the issues all around are there but that one is not. The Iron Man run goes down to 61 but nothing past that until #8 and #1. The FF run is like from 104 all the way down to 56 but nothing beyond that until you hit 36, 34 and 25.

Lots of Bronze goodness, though...big chunks of ASM, Avengers and a few X-Men (no #94 or GS1).

Peace,

Chip

No, no...nothing serious like that. Just a catching up of bills that's been steadily progressing forward but will be a burden off my mind after selling all this.

Thanks for the concern. :)

Peace,

Chip

(thumbs u

Looks like GOD PROVIDES COMICS! :headbang:

They say he works in mysterious ways...like the first appearance of The Punisher!