• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YES! I hit the mother lode this morning!

98 posts in this topic

What was the seller asking for the lot? And did you have to pay his ask or haggle a bit?

I knew about the Hulk #181 and Ghost Rider #1 since he mentioned them in the ad. The pics he put up showed the DD #7 and some of the ASMs. However, upon flipping through the totes when I met with him and seeing the ASM #121 and #122 and all the FFs I just paid him what he was asking. When I got home I found the ASM #129 and just smiled.

Peace,

Chip

Congrats on the haul. What's your ebay handle?

chips-comics

I no longer collect for myself, I only sell books to support my family.

Peace,

Chip

My 2c Work towards getting yourself a real job that will support your family, not flipping comics. Comics are hot and saleable right now, but won't be forever.

My 2c Work towards getting yourself a real job that will support your family, not flipping comics. Comics are hot and saleable right now, but won't be forever.

April and I both work retail and my own business is actually consignment (of which I have several clients and more on the horizon). The comic flipping is a nice bonus that I do whenever the opportunity arises. Plus our monthly living expenses are low. We make it work. Thanks for the advice, though. I appreciate it.

Peace,

Chip

I suggest running a coin store! :D

I suggest running a coin store! :D

:applause:

Guys I've tracking cl for months and no luck, what am I doing wrong?

You need more verbs.

lol