• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Goodies - MOS 17/18 ASM 266/361 Bats 386

16 posts in this topic

Usual stuff. Priority shipping is $10 in the US. International is at my cost, nothing more. No probies, HOS or people I have on ignore. Books were pressed. I will accept Paypal. First takeit in PM or here wins.

Edit: To clarify, international shipping is available. I will not charge you anything more than what it costs me to mail it. I did not mean to imply that I would ship internationally for free.

"International is at my cost, nothing more."

no kidding??!! hm

'tis true. Problem is that international gets expensive quick when Paypal requires signature confirmation or even delivery confirmation.

"International is at my cost, nothing more."

no kidding??!! hm

'tis true. Problem is that international gets expensive quick when Paypal requires signature confirmation or even delivery confirmation.

ok. I'll wait to view your raws. see if I'd get lucky and take advantage of it. :P

really tempted at that MOS17... guess this is the time you wish GIJOEISAWESOME is still around... heh.