• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your choice 10k each...

121 posts in this topic

I'm lost. He sold it, then he didn't want to sell it? I was seconds away from an I'll take it, but was beat by seriously 20 seconds while I was trying to arrange to drive to pick it up cash. I would have hit the roof.

While I'd love Rick to get the book, according to the terms of the written word this book is owed to quadman78.

If the book is stated to be "oh hold" then in plain English that means that the book is unavailable to anybody else because it's being held for quadman78. Simple as that.

The seller was a little unclear with his terms and the buyer was willing to accept any terms that the seller offered but the seller didn't give him the opportunity to.

And quadman78 is as solid as they come. Even if he is Canadian. I'd trust him with a bag of cash if I had to.

A bag of cash you say? :takeit:

I'm lost. He sold it, then he didn't want to sell it? I was seconds away from an I'll take it, but was beat by seriously 20 seconds while I was trying to arrange to drive to pick it up cash. I would have hit the roof.

While I'd love Rick to get the book, according to the terms of the written word this book is owed to quadman78.

If the book is stated to be "oh hold" then in plain English that means that the book is unavailable to anybody else because it's being held for quadman78. Simple as that.

The seller was a little unclear with his terms and the buyer was willing to accept any terms that the seller offered but the seller didn't give him the opportunity to.

And quadman78 is as solid as they come. Even if he is Canadian. I'd trust him with a bag of cash if I had to.

A bag of cash you say? :takeit:

uncle-scrooge.jpg

I don't really know you Quadman, but I thought you handled that situation very well in the discussion/probation thread.

lol it's literally impossible for you to assume anymore than you already have this post. You couldn't do it if you tried.

Seller's remorse because it sold so quickly? (shrug) I don't get it.

That's the only thing that makes sense, considering that both willing buyers are making it very easy for the seller.

is this thread officially on derail?

If not, then I'm threadkrapping and should be punished.